Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who gets cut now??? geez

Comment

• who gets cut to make room for this guy?? and CB?? really??? with as thin as our line is...we sign another CB??? what in the world is going on???

Comment

• Originally posted by TexansFanNTN View Post

I suspect that however this plays out this season, the relationship between Duane and the organization is fractured beyond repair. I could see Duane either asking for a trade or retiring then coming back next year.
        At one time there was a retired/reserved list to prevent players from becoming free agents by just sitting out a year.
        https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprtsfanatic View Post
          who gets cut now??? geez
          Dee Virgin. Does anyone care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall View Post

At one time there was a retired/reserved list to prevent players from becoming free agents by just sitting out a year.
            I just wonder if this is all him or him & wife or him , wife , agent ? Hes made his point he should have come to the last few practices play his butt off all season. Then ask for more after showing the tanks still got plenty of gas . This is either spiteful or no one in his camp can do math very well . I have said in an earlier post just pay him something since he does make the whole o-line better , but the point he signed a contract honor it is a good point as well . I know there are several guys that wont be here next season time has caught them DB isnt 1 but hes close . There's a 2 maybe 3 year window for the Lombardi then its gonna be a smallish rebuild depending on our drafts. This Team could win it this season with the Awesome D we will have , and two QBs who are much , much better the Stork who lead the O last season . I'm not happy with Mr. Brown right now ...

Comment

• Originally posted by methos838 View Post

I just wonder if this is all him or him & wife or him , wife , agent ? Hes made his point he should have come to the last few practices play his butt off all season. Then ask for more after showing the tanks still got plenty of gas . This is either spiteful or no one in his camp can do math very well . I have said in an earlier post just pay him something since he does make the whole o-line better , but the point he signed a contract honor it is a good point as well . I know there are several guys that wont be here next season time has caught them DB isnt 1 but hes close . There's a 2 maybe 3 year window for the Lombardi then its gonna be a smallish rebuild depending on our drafts. This Team could win it this season with the Awesome D we will have , and two QBs who are much , much better the Stork who lead the O last season . I'm not happy with Mr. Brown right now ...
              The decision to move to Hollywood in the off season tells me all I need to know. He's losing his Texan character and trading it in for whiny left coast lunacy.

Los Angeles - The City of (FALLEN) Angels - AKA Demons
              Last edited by Marshall; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall View Post

The decision to move to Hollywood in the off season tells me all I need to know. He's losing his Texan character and trading it in for whiny left coast lunacy.

Los Angeles - The City of (FALLEN) Angels - AKA Demons
                Wonder if he realizes that the country he hates is in a chess match to keep North Korean nukes off his LA doorstep. Naw. Too deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

Wonder if he realizes that the country he hates is in a chess match to keep North Korean nukes off his LA doorstep. Naw. Too deep.
                  Some people are in over their heads even in shallow water.

Comment

Working...
                  X