Will the Defense Repeat Itself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexansRock80 View Post
    The defense keeps repeating itself. Theyre saying " What the heck happened?" over and over.
    Yup -- Awkward laugh in a quiet office.

Comment

Originally posted by theCATALYST View Post
      I miss Kubiaks offense...
      There's not enough money in Texas for Gary to take Rick as his GM again.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
        Welp, we gave up 29 to the Jaguars at home. Time of possession was 50/50%.

What did you see?

Do we miss RAC, yet? Or Bouye? Or Simon?

The defense didn't give up 29 points. Remember a fumble was returned for a touchdown.

The defense was holding their own until that bogus interference call that resulted into a touchdown.

The offense going 3 and out on every possession in the first half would take its toll on any defense. And to top it off Savage fumble for a touchdown.
        sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

Watt and Clowney had 1 tackle apiece. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post

The defense didn't give up 29 points. Remember a fumble was returned for a touchdown.

The defense was holding their own until that bogus interference call that resulted into a touchdown.

The offense going 3 and out on every possession in the first half would take its toll on any defense. And to top it off Savage fumble for a touchdown.

The defense didnt get any turnovers or sacks and maybe no tfl either...They were pretty bad.
            Houston Texans...Squandering JJs talent for another year with bad QB play...

Comment

Originally posted by TexansRock80 View Post

The defense didnt get any turnovers or sacks and maybe no tfl either...They were pretty bad.
              And yet they only given up 13 points.
              sigpic

Comment

And yet they only given up 13 points.
                Not sure how you came up with 13 unless you're purposely leaving out scores..

7 - Blake Bortles with a TD pass to Bohanon
                7 - Fournette with the 4th and 1
                9 - Myers with 3/4 Field Goals.

If you're saying the Offense put them in bad position and basically gave up those points, I'd agree with you.. But when the NFL is ranking defenses by points against, they're going to look at this game and say "Texans Defense gave up 23 points".. Their offense was responsible for a pick six.. Jacksonville missed a PAT.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBluCurtain View Post

Not sure how you came up with 13 unless you're purposely leaving out scores..

7 - Blake Bortles with a TD pass to Bohanon
                  7 - Fournette with the 4th and 1
                  9 - Myers with 3/4 Field Goals.

If you're saying the Offense put them in bad position and basically gave up those points, I'd agree with you.. But when the NFL is ranking defenses by points against, they're going to look at this game and say "Texans Defense gave up 23 points".. Their offense was responsible for a pick six.. Jacksonville missed a PAT.

If we don't turn the ball over, they do not score a TD on that short field drive. Not only that the refs called a bad PI that set them up.

I know how they will rank it. The defense can score14 points and they will still put that on the defense.
                  sigpic

Comment

If we don't turn the ball over, they do not score a TD on that short field drive. Not only that the refs called a bad PI that set them up.

I know how they will rank it. The defense can score14 points and they will still put that on the defense.
                    Can't really count the Jacksonville game. The team was emotional and wasn't focused 100%. Calling it a fluke. JJ and all the guys were helping out the community which was the right thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X