Preseason...Game 1...Carolina Panthers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yosarian View Post

lol Really!! It was a 3 and out and you would think he threw 3 td's on that first series. And he overthrew a guy by 10 feet. Made a nice play getting out of trouble but that throw was not a thing of beauty, but he did connect which was good. Savage just went 8 for 8 and no one said a word. lol When was the last time one of our qb's went 8 for 8 on a drive? Ha.
    But he looked like hot garbage against Carolina's first team. I still think he should start over Watson but it was nice to see our qb not running in quick sand.

Comment

• Is Braxton Miller hurt? I saw a tweet saying that they were taking him to the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brixan View Post

he threw a touchdown into all of our hearts and thats what really matters
        lol I'm definitely rooting for the kid too. But to think he has the accuracy of Savage is not true. I saw a lot of errant throws in that Clemson game i watched too. I do accept that Watson has the "it" factor. He is a gamer and i would never say he isn't. He has proven that at the college level. I hope Watson has some success here and shows us some of his "it"
        Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
        TexansCap.com

Comment

• Foreman is in! I'm looking forward to watching him.

Comment

• Treston DeCoud is not playing. He just tweeted to a fan about not playing.

Comment

• He's still our 3rd best qb, savage second, all mighty saviour weeden numero uno

Comment

• Originally posted by Brixan View Post
                glad we aren't hyping up watson too much already
                Oh, lets hype up savage for going 8/8 against car 2nd team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasHouston View Post

Oh, lets hype up savage for going 8/8 against car 2nd team.
                  Did he even complete a pass beyond the line? All pitch and run.

Comment

• that was fantastic!!!!

horrible because it wont exactly help us win, but great to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Texans'Country View Post

But he looked like hot garbage against Carolina's first team. I still think he should start over Watson but it was nice to see our qb not running in quick sand.
                      2 - 3 and outs. Same a Savage. I guess he will go 9 for 9 in the next drive and shut me up. lol Oh and over come 2 3rd and longs.
                      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
                      TexansCap.com

Comment

• Dumb special teams play. He should know not to touch the returner until he has the ball. Big 15 yard penalty.
                        ~Your Weekly Game Thread Creator~

GO TEXANS!!!

Comment

• Nelson got burnt. Who needs Bouye when we have cap?

Comment

• texans are back baby!!!

Comment

• Bob "I'd like to meet with the scouts that said this kid lacks accuracy".

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

Did he even complete a pass beyond the line? All pitch and run.
                                I guess again I am in the minority here of believing in Savage. And yes they were all past the line. Very Joe Montana like attack. which resulted in a TD.
                                TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
                                X