X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #DQStrong is in!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
      I am liking what I see with Watson so far. Sure he isn't the most accurate passer every time but he seems to get the ball close enough and the most important thing is that Watson does NOT look lost out there. Playing with confidence.
      I'm with you Yos. Hopefully the accuracy can come. What makes me excited is seeing him extend plays. I don't remember any Texans qb being able to do that in history. It will burn him from time to time but the benefits will outweigh the sack.

Comment

• Using some stretch zone blocking concepts.

Rarely seen that with O'Brien.

Comment

• I never paid any attention to all the Watson weak arm posts but who started that crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by texansfan15 View Post
            Our running backs are playing well!
            Donte may be the guy. Looking forward to him staying healthy this season. I think he will compliment Miller way more than Blue ever could. I've always liked Hunt too. He just seems to get it done and with very limited touches.
            Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
            TexansCap.com

Comment

• Originally posted by texansfan15 View Post
              Our running backs are playing well!
              I watched Texas play last year and didn't think Foreman was that great. He looks great, against 2-3rd stringers but still. It will be tough decision cut time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
                I never paid any attention to all the Watson weak arm posts but who started that crap?
                Wasn't me. Ha! There was some hub bub about an eyeball too at some point. ???
                Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
                TexansCap.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Texans'Country View Post

I watched Texas play last year and didn't think Foreman was that great. He looks great, against 2-3rd stringers but still. It will be tough decision cut time.
                  Not really. They aren't going to cut him.

Comment

• I like what I see of Watson so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yosarian View Post

Wasn't me. Ha! There was some hub bub about an eyeball too at some point. ???
                      Yeah I remember. Woulda thought he was Marty Feldman or something.

Comment

• Those long scrambles going to create problems. Gotta execute the play, get it out on time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

Yeah I remember. Woulda thought he was Marty Feldman or something.
                          haha.
                          TexansCap.com

Comment

• I'm not impressed with Nelson so far. He plays to far off, and is giving up plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                              Using some stretch zone blocking concepts.

Rarely seen that with O'Brien.

Yeah ... and I miss it ! Most teams seem to consider it "passť", but the Falcons lead the NFL in offense last year .... by a bunch ... as I recall !
                              "I disapprove of what you say, I will however, defend to the death, your right to say it!" -
                              Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Will 51 View Post

Not really. They aren't going to cut him.
                                I'm not talking about him. You have Miller, foreman, blue, hunt, and Irving. Only keeping 3 right?

Comment

Working...
                                X