Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason...Game 3...New Orleans Saints!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-10. Maybe

Comment

Sailed it, possible A/C joint injury to Wendall.

Can anyone in here play WR? I'll have Jimmy Raye III call your people.
      If you're not following the Astros, you are doing Houston sports wrong.

Comment

Cool now we can suck in the other Direction !! lol This is depressing men ...

Comment

Man our offense looks bad without Foreman, Blue and Hunt.
          Our oline has to find another second for the QB.

Comment

Bad throw followed by a bad tip by Williams. Picked off. Sigh.

I can't wait to move on from this game. Sounded like they had poor practices all week vs Saints and then this game. Poor effort all week.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans'Country View Post
              6-10. Maybe
              Meh, someone was in here the previous two seasons insisting we would be 4-12 each time.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                Sailed it, possible A/C joint injury to Wendall.

Can anyone in here play WR? I'll have Jimmy Raye III call your people.
                Remember when everyone was worried about the Secondary ? Thats not so much of a issue anymore I would think LMBO !!

Comment

I out fellas, I'd rather watch the disaster that Harvey is doing then watching this. Everyone stay safe and stay indoors.

Comment

The Saints' defense hasn't given up any points in the last 7 quarters.

Comment

• The offense tonight was horrendous. I know we are missing a lot of players on that side of the ball. But dang 0 freaking points. Offensive line will be our Achilles heel again.
                      sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

• Im out !! Everyone stay Safe and Dry as possible , Peace !!

Comment

• When was the last time a team got shutout 4 seasons in a row?

2014 Lost to Arizona 32-0
                          2015 Lost to Kansas City 30-0
                          2016 Lost to New England 27-0
                          2017 ?????

Isn't Bill O'Brien supposed to be an offensive guru?
                          Last edited by Gumby; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• All I can say is wow.. I'm not too hurt about losing because it's the preseason and we were missing some key pieces on offense but the o line made it hard for all of our qb's and its a shut out. Starters and backups. I'm sure Rick will make some trades if this happens again next week. The thing that upsets me the most is watching brian cushing interview and I see 2 backup db's joking the whole time on the sideline like everything is ok. You won't see that on a team contending for a sb. The main focus this week should be the o line and receivers, can't really blame the qb's for this. In a previous thread I said we might start off 0-4 with savage because of a weak line and lack of leadership. I still can't say the same with watson because he will eventually click and guys will actually want to win.

Comment

• Weeden has regressed. Looks horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
                                Weeden has regressed. Looks horrible.

Just reaffirms that old adage .... "use it or lose it" ! That Grayson kid on the Saints has the gift of accuracy .... always the first thing I notice about QBs !
                                "I disapprove of what you say, I will however, defend to the death, your right to say it!" -
                                Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                                X