Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions Game 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Prediction - lol

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Bob Newhart View Post
      Prediction - lol
      Troll is as troll does
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

      Comment


      • #18
        su g

        Comment


        • #19
          Lol, the level of reason for the average Texan fan is zero. I want to be a troll. Idiot owner and idiot FO. Anyone eating Rock80's crow? He ate your lunch "fans".

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bob Newhart View Post
            su g
            Best prediction I made troll. It's not like your team could even convert a third down on 10 tries. So yeah, let's have a who sucks more thread for you.
            Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
            TexansCap.com

            Comment


            • #21
              prediction for next week: we get sacked 10 times

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
                Lol, the level of reason for the average Texan fan is zero. I want to be a troll. Idiot owner and idiot FO. Anyone eating Rock80's crow? He ate your lunch "fans".
                He said we would win against the Jags and be above .500 for the only time this year..

                I get what you're tryin to say, but you missed the mark.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I predict we will destroy the Jags. They stunk last year and they have a new GM this year who tried to address glaring needs in FAgency. Haha what a moron. Our front seven will destroy their oversized OL and we will stack the run since we are sooooo strong in the middle. Savage is the next Brady and the Jags still have Bortles who gets run out of town every time he plays here. And besides we have this super party atmosphere to help us forget the last few weeks. Texans 26, the shaguars 7 in a laugher.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Maybe you'd be happier being a cowboy fan right now

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Lol, do ya think? They won.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        So why don't you just be a cowboy fan? Or are you gonna keep acting like a toddler

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Nothing more infantile than, yet again, a Texan fan using the "oh go be a cowboy fan" whine. They are my second favorite team, btw. Love watching Dak, wish we had him but shoot if we had him we wouldn't have Ervin.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'm just wondering if you're gonna act up every time we lose a game

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
                              Nothing more infantile than, yet again, a Texan fan using the "oh go be a cowboy fan" whine. They are my second favorite team, btw. Love watching Dak, wish we had him but shoot if we had him we wouldn't have Ervin.
                              Originally posted by taboo View Post
                              I'm just wondering if you're gonna act up every time we lose a game.
                              Week 1 was a hard game to watch -- Even more frustrating that we've been waiting 8 months for Texans football, and they came out with that piss poor lethargic performance.
                              Week 2 will probably be just as rough as week 1. Cincy lost a lot of their O-Line, but their D is stout and Offense is stacked with talent.

                              We're all rootin for the same team.. some people vent their frustrations, some try to find a reason to look forward to the next game after a terrible outing like the last one.

                              It is what it is -- Lets go Texans!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by SteelBluCurtain View Post



                                Week 1 was a hard game to watch -- Even more frustrating that we've been waiting 8 months for Texans football, and they came out with that piss poor lethargic performance.
                                Week 2 will probably be just as rough as week 1. Cincy lost a lot of their O-Line, but their D is stout and Offense is stacked with talent.

                                We're all rootin for the same team.. some people vent their frustrations, some try to find a reason to look forward to the next game after a terrible outing like the last one.

                                It is what it is -- Lets go Texans!
                                hah maybe it's just cuz I'm so used to rooting for doomed teams. It's not like anybody here has any actual say in what goes on with the team so ... just hope for the best, look at the bright side, etc

                                ever since I started playing fantasy, I've found it easier to cope by muting Texan social media, getting drunk and rooting for the packers until the Texans actually get their motor going

                                Rodgers is the GOAT (of my fantasy team)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X