X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisFM View Post

cheers bro....

you mad or nah??
    I already said I'd eat crow if Watson wins the game.

Comment

• Bring in a mobile QB instead of a sluggish QB, who may be better with sufficient O-line protection, but we don't have that. So, go with the more mobile QB and adjust to what is a glaring weakness. That's coaching.

Comment

• Go D....................get fired up!
        Anyways is not a WORD !!!

Comment

• Johnson ....you must turn around fool!

Comment

• C'mon man don't do that, just don't do it. You have to at least look for the ball.

Comment

• Just got here.. ***? 19? to 7?

Comment

• We need more pressure on the QB, CMON MAN!

Comment

• We are getting ZERO a pressure from out front four, Romeo anyone?
                  I.R.H.T.W.I.T.L.

Comment

• Originally posted by djl3485 View Post

I already said I'd eat crow if Watson wins the game.
                    thats a bet bro...

of course, thats kinda convenient considering the hole he has to dig us out of....

Comment

• Defense had to make a stop, I mean it was a must. Already down you just can't afford even 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZTexan View Post

Yo methos, that is EXACTLY why Watson should probably play this year. Carr, for as athletic as he was behind and even worse OL. Carr was never a "mobile" QB.
                        I just wanted to see Savage get a fair shot but its the NFL and Ws matter more then anything . I dont see a Rookie leading us to a SB maybe next season or two down the road ? I like Wins and will take them however the can get them . Im not that attached to TS lol Just thought system knowledge would allow us a better chance . But TS cant do it without a solid O-line . Our D isnt what I was expecting either to this point ??

Comment

• Defense isn't helping us out

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasHouston View Post
                            So the o line is the problem right?? But the announcer said texans have more yards during this drive than the entire offense in the first half. So the line isn't the problem. It was tom savage, I said it before the regular season starts. He's not a nfl starting qb. I'm mad at bob because he puts deshaun in down 19
                            Not disputing or even criticizing what you said ..... just curious, ...... do you ever - just watch the offensive line ?
                            "I disapprove of what you say, I will however, defend to the death, your right to say it!" -
                            Voltaire

Comment

• Man, they made that look way too easy. Just a killer for a team trying to get back into a game. Where's our potent defense?

Comment

• Should have started deshaun in the beginning. I did not watch the 1st quarter but the defense looks tired probably from savage quick 3 and outs. On the bright side watson is getting more experience and we know who the starter will be the rest of the season. Thanks again Tom savage

Comment

Working...
                                X