No announcement yet.

@@@ OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Jacksonville Jaguars Vs HOUSTON TEXANS!!! @@@

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe going to Virginia for camp didnt help , except for making us soft ? We look soft . Having camp in Texas Heat makes you mean . I did it from Pop to College !! Its tough but it does get you in a frame of mind that I dont see today ?

Comment

• One more thing, I've never acted like this. I've always given this team the upmost respect and loyalty. Go look at my other posts.

Comment

• My pregame questions were answered. Savage is just another Bortles and Coughlin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith. Smith couldn't put together a softball team.

Comment

• This is why I tuned out OTA's, training camp, preseason games and the Texans' incessant media hype served up by 610 and others. Every year they claim that it will be a breakout year, yet it never happens.

Look at what happened when the Jaguars brought in a real football guy. All of a sudden they can score 26 points on the vaunted Texans' defense. It all starts at the top.

Comment

• Uninspiring drive yet again. Play calling play calling play calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumby View Post
              The Jaguars didn't prepare for Watson. I can make zero positive takeways from this game.
              Bingo. Wait till he's game-planned then we will see. But he's got a pass from me this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexTon View Post

True, I don't see a rookie leading us to the promise land. Maybe a year or two down the road. And I agree Savage has the knowledge and experience with this offense. Until the O-line tightens up that man will struggle mightily.
                If we are both Honest we know their is a slim to no chance of upgrading the O-line . We should grab every vet out there and try to find some kinda chemistry . But RS isnt gonna do that so ? I dont know about you but I very very discouraged right now .

Comment

• whats there to game plan, when they just run over our oline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Texans'Country View Post
                    One more thing, I've never acted like this. I've always given this team the upmost respect and loyalty. Go look at my other posts.
                    Irrelevant. True fans can complain if they see crapola play. A true fan is passionate about their team, and when they see that team look as awful as these Texans did today, complain away. I won't cheer piss poor play calling or play, I just won't, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

Bingo. Wait till he's game-planned then we will see. But he's got a pass from me this year.
                      Defensive Game Plan against the Texans: Rush 4. Offensive Game Plan: Run up the middle.

Comment

• thats two drives that we stop them... we need to make something happen....

Comment

• Originally posted by methos838 View Post

If we are both Honest we know their is a slim to no chance of upgrading the O-line . We should grab every vet out there and try to find some kinda chemistry . But RS isnt gonna do that so ? I dont know about you but I very very discouraged right now .
                          With you my man. I don't see anything good coming from this O-line and I don't see it magically improving this season. We should all be disappointed with the product sent on the field this year. How could the powers that be didn't see this coming? Answer is they had to, which is a GM and owner that believe in unicorns or just don't care.

Comment

• Need to change Offense to West Coast or break the Run and Shoot out lol This system hasnt worked well in Houston . RS doesnt draft the right personnel IMHO ??

Comment

• 8 sacks.
                              "Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale."

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 8 sacks

edit: lol

but JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                                X