No announcement yet.

@@@ OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Jacksonville Jaguars Vs HOUSTON TEXANS!!! @@@

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush rush rush, no sense of urgency. We're down 19 points with 6 minutes left and we casually walk up to the line. That's a coach calling it quits.

Comment

• 8 sacks. I knew the line was going to be bad. But not this bad.

Comment

• WOW You know things are bad when The Browns look better then us !!! SPEAKS VOLUMES IMO ...

Comment

• I like that Watson is so mobile and can escape, but that is a recipe for a very short career in the NFL.

Comment

• For now on I'm calling them Smith-Sacks. He did Nothing to address the most defunct position on the team. What's worse is that this has been going on for more than a couple of years.

Comment

• Good thing they changed OC and DC for this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
                For now on I'm calling them Smith-Sacks. He did Nothing to address the most defunct position on the team. What's worse is that this has been going on for more than a couple of years.
                Smith-Sacks. Definitely fair and justified.

Comment

• Welp.

Comment

• Does any other NFL team look this uncompetitive?
                    "Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale."

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• the bengals are getting shut out

edit: and we play them next week lol

Comment

• Just embarrassing, truly. Where does this team go from here? I don't see a miracle before Thursday night and a team that squeaked into the playoff's last year, hmm I don't see that happening this year. A mediocre team at best, maybe below. Harvey devastated the Texans too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
                          For now on I'm calling them Smith-Sacks. He did Nothing to address the most defunct position on the team. What's worse is that this has been going on for more than a couple of years.
                          Thats been true for so many yrs D-Bear that I forget to account for it these days ? Its expected I guess . We had a Ton of cap money to sign FA O-line guys yet RS sat on it go figure ?? 1 or 2 could have made a difference possibly . Im sick of seeing it year after year and Im sure you and everyone else are as well !

Comment

• This afternoon's press conference: "We need to coach better" "we need to get something going on offense" "our offensive line needs to play better" "defense needs to play better"

Comment

• game has been over awhile, would prefer Bill not risk more injuries and just run out the clock
                              Laterz
                              Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by coachemup View Post
                                I like that Watson is so mobile and can escape, but that is a recipe for a very short career in the NFL.
                                Getting walloped by a few 280 300 pound defensive players will settle your happy feet, or injure you out of the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X