Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offensive Line Problems -- pay Duane Brown (and get help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Line Problems -- pay Duane Brown (and get help)

I can't believe that I'm typing this, but Madden is actually realistic this time. The o-line is pretty bad and getting BLOWN UP on every play. I hope they don't put Watson in until this gets sorted out.
    Not changing this sig until the Texans can rush the shotgun. -- Started 10/15/12

I wouldn't pay Brown a dime. He won't make a difference. This team is just awful and would be awful with him too.

Comment

trade brown

Comment

Screw Brown. His greed just ripped the band aid of this festering wound that is the o line. This season is a waste. Trade his arse. We gave all our pics away.
        sigpic If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Comment

Can't they sue him for breach of contract?
          Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
          TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
            Can't they sue him for breach of contract?
            That would be awesome. And finish the conversation with o by the way you just got traded to the Jets.

Comment

They need to pay Duane.

Comment

What an idiotic precedent to pay that clown. Maybe give a little to Kim jong un to play nice. Other poster was right. We need picks since our resident idiot traded them next year. Trade him.

Comment

They should have paid Duane Brown. He was a team leader and very reliable. He was a stand out for and still would be. 10 sacks. 10 sacks. 10 sacks.

Filo is a disaster and always has been.
                  allen is a terrible FA pick up. I guess we pay him to whiff his blocks while Brown sits.
                  Gianc.... whatever his name is was on the street before becomimy our starting st
                  Lamm wasn't even drafted and looked it today.

1. Kelly, C, 2. Henry TE, 3. Shepard WR, 4. Ward DE, 5. Burns, CB, 6. Martinez ILB 7. Hall CB

Comment

I don't know if he should be paid or not, but lawd have mercy, his replacement was a hot streaming pile. The jugs machine could've probably done better.

Comment

Originally posted by NY Texan View Post
                      They need to pay Duane.
                      No. They don't. He was already paid to play.

If they pay him now. I'll stop supporting this team. Take a "stand" for something honorable and I'll support them.
                      https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

Originally posted by 2throwed281 View Post
                        I don't know if he should be paid or not, but lawd have mercy, his replacement was a hot streaming pile. The jugs machine could've probably done better.
                        I just think at this point he does not even makes a difference , other than Martin, we have a bunch of turnstiles. Trade him, get a draft pick. Unfortunately the front office will probably botch that pick.

Comment

Wow, just wow, No resign him short term I want to see some football now,

Comment

Screw him, don't pay him a dime . Trade him for a pick, any pick. We showed today we need picks not players that don't want to be here.
                            I.R.H.T.W.I.T.L.

Comment

Loved Brown right up to the hold out. At this point and with the condition of this team. Trade him. Not only him, we need to trade off some luxury talent for pics and/or position of need.

$ In Bill We Trust &

Comment

Working...
                              X