Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offensive Line Problems -- pay Duane Brown (and get help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would pay Brown Sua filos salary and cut his fat ***. It's going to take 2 years to get this o line up to speed. JAX has a nice huge o line. I saw #89 Mercedes Lewis TE push JJ Watt to the ground more than a few times like he was a 3 year old. Why can every other team seen to find 6'7 330 lbs o line men and the Texans can only find 6'4 fat sloppy ones?
    Last edited by ubecool454; 1 week ago.

Comment

Sua Filo is garbage. Fire the coach and his clowns that are scouting for this team.

Comment

Rick swallow your pride and sign him. He had the leverage after all and business is business.

I'm guessing we won't and then we can all sit here and say we won that one! wow good job not signing him or ANYONE else that can play RT, LT or either G position. Strong work.
        1. Kelly, C, 2. Henry TE, 3. Shepard WR, 4. Ward DE, 5. Burns, CB, 6. Martinez ILB 7. Hall CB

Comment

Originally posted by Dream'n#34 View Post
          Wow, just wow, No resign him short term I want to see some football now,
          Just say NO!
          https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

If they don't pay Duane Brown It's a signal that they've already given up on this season.
            Last edited by NY Texan; 1 week ago.

Comment

Hate to say it but Brown ain't gonna save this team. There was no thought in its assembly. It's a total mismatch of average or below parts...with no high draft choices to waste next year. ZERO playmakers. Even the analysts said that yesterday. This is what happens with a moron for an owner that doesn't want to change anything yet it's all broken. At least the Cowboys provide some entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
                Hate to say it but Brown ain't gonna save this team. There was no thought in its assembly. It's a total mismatch of average or below parts...with no high draft choices to waste next year. ZERO playmakers. Even the analysts said that yesterday. This is what happens with a moron for an owner that doesn't want to change anything yet it's all broken. At least the Cowboys provide some entertainment.
                It's looking that way... and Thursday is gonna be a rough game too with so many people in concussion protocol (AND NOT A SINGLE FLAG THROWN!).. All TEs, including CJ who just got out of concussion protocol.. probably be a few weeks before we get him back.. Bruce Ellington, Brian Cushing..

I want to see what week 3 looks like, when we get a few pieces back (maybe Fuller too?) and Watson has a little more time running with the ones.

Comment

Who are the best FA O line players available? anyone one know?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBluCurtain View Post

It's looking that way... and Thursday is gonna be a rough game too with so many people in concussion protocol (AND NOT A SINGLE FLAG THROWN!).. All TEs, including CJ who just got out of concussion protocol.. probably be a few weeks before we get him back.. Bruce Ellington, Brian Cushing..

I want to see what week 3 looks like, when we get a few pieces back (maybe Fuller too?) and Watson has a little more time running with the ones.
                    Yeah. Cushing bothers me. He's getting too old for this. No secret but I'm totally pessimistic. Losing becomes a habit. A habit becomes character. The character of this team stinks. And as much as I want to see Watson I'm afraid he's going to get killed.

Comment

I wouldn't pay Brown a **** thing beyond his current deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

Yeah. Cushing bothers me. He's getting too old for this. No secret but I'm totally pessimistic. Losing becomes a habit. A habit becomes character. The character of this team stinks. And as much as I want to see Watson I'm afraid he's going to get killed.
                        On the optimistic side of things -- Cunningham should get a lot of meaningful snaps on Thursday being matched up against two of the better receiving TEs / RBs in the league. He was burnt twice in the preseason by the patriots backfield, hoping he's learned from those mistakes and begins making the transition to replacing Cushing.

Thinking back to McKinney's first match up against the bengals -- Eifert burned us for a huge play (60 yards?) on a bad communication / blown coverage.. I think we were in zone and Cushing passed Eifert off to B-Mac, but B-Mac didn't pick him up... We can't have mental mistakes, and our front 7 needs to show up ready to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
                          Can't they sue him for breach of contract?
                          Yeah and allow the players to do the same when they get cut with years left on their contracts.

Comment

Mancz was great at C last season put him back and put Martin at Left guard that way there will be one solid player on that side . I dont understand OB moving players who spent a season at a spot and performed well it messes up whatever chemistry their was ??

Comment

I say screw Brown. Trade him for picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boombai View Post
                                Who are the best FA O line players available? anyone one know?
                                I don't know who are the best, but Michael Oher and Eric Winston are available.

Comment

Working...
                                X