Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock is saying see....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brock is saying see....

    Everyone was hating Brock last year but he had the same Oline that sucked. Maybe it really wasn't his fault. It was strange today at the game that everyone was wanting Watson to enter the game and wanted to Blame Savage. Hell the O line didn't give either one of those guys time to go thru reads. Watson has always been a winner but he isn't a miracle worker. The Texans biggest problem is hidden in plain view.

  • #2
    UUUUMMMMMM......Brock got cut by CLEVELAND, what does that tell you? The O-line has and continues to be a problem, but it wasn't all on them....Brock stinks!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Just like Davo, I get what you're saying but Osweiler was also cut by the Browns. This o-line has some serious issues and it's worse than last year. We have no Newton or Brown and it is obvious.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by davo2971 View Post
        UUUUMMMMMM......Brock got cut by CLEVELAND, what does that tell you? The O-line has and continues to be a problem, but it wasn't all on them....Brock stinks!!
        Well, QB's get worn down when they play for a crappy team behind a crappy o-line. RG3 was also cut by Cleveland but when he came into the league he was amazing player. sadly, the redskins team destroyed him just like our team will destroy Watson (hope not). The problem with the Texans is that the team is trash. There was never a Super Bowl window for it because the team was never that good. When kubiak was here it was the most conservative offense ever, and now with O'Brien is the most non-sense offense ever. I mean, we lost to the jags ****, how pathetic does your play call, offense and defense has to be to lose to a team that is just plain weak. Guys it wouldn't surprise me if we went 5-11 or even less, and the worst part is that the other team I root for is not any better, but at least they beat the colts yesterday hahaha.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by davo2971 View Post
          UUUUMMMMMM......Brock got cut by CLEVELAND, what does that tell you? The O-line has and continues to be a problem, but it wasn't all on them....Brock stinks!!
          Seriously. He was FREE and CLE cut him!

          LOL a Brock lover.

          Ignored OL again. Getting same results again.

          Comment


          • #6
            LOL...I really have nothing against the guy; I mean if an owner said, "We don't need to have you try out, come play with us for 70 million!!" I'd jump on that 6 days to Sunday!! I know we have had and continue to have an O-line problem and everyone sees it but the FO. 10 SACKS!?!!? BY JAX?!!?!?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by davo2971 View Post
              LOL...I really have nothing against the guy; I mean if an owner said, "We don't need to have you try out, come play with us for 70 million!!" I'd jump on that 6 days to Sunday!! I know we have had and continue to have an O-line problem and everyone sees it but the FO. 10 SACKS!?!!? BY JAX?!!?!?
              Not sure why a lot of folks are in denial about Jacksonville's Defense..

              Even if you don't catch many Jaguars games, stop and think about the stats:

              2016 - Defense was 6th in yards allowed..
              Think about what that means, considering how bad they were on offense and how often they turned the ball over.. Their D was always on the field and was still 6th in yards allowed...

              Then with additions at every level:
              Berry Church - one of the top graded safeties last year iirc
              Calais Campbell - one of the top rated DTs last year
              AJ Bouye - we all watched him come into his own.

              The biggest surprises to me were how well Dante Fowler played (3rd overall pick, right?), despite being injured most of his career and not playing much, and how well Myles Jack played, despite being injured and not playing much.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SteelBluCurtain View Post

                Not sure why a lot of folks are in denial about Jacksonville's Defense..

                Even if you don't catch many Jaguars games, stop and think about the stats:

                2016 - Defense was 6th in yards allowed..
                Think about what that means, considering how bad they were on offense and how often they turned the ball over.. Their D was always on the field and was still 6th in yards allowed...

                Then with additions at every level:
                Berry Church - one of the top graded safeties last year iirc
                Calais Campbell - one of the top rated DTs last year
                AJ Bouye - we all watched him come into his own.

                The biggest surprises to me were how well Dante Fowler played (3rd overall pick, right?), despite being injured most of his career and not playing much, and how well Myles Jack played, despite being injured and not playing much.
                The Jags are a lot better than anyone is giving them credit for. However, this is due to their best addition - Tom Coughlin.

                Comment

                Working...
                X