Texans vs Bengals.. What will happen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans vs Bengals.. What will happen

I visited the oracle yesterday seeking answers and I have some good news for you all. She told me the Texans would beat the Bengals by a score of 17-7. She stated that our defense will start playing at the elite level it's known for and most importantly, she said we drafted "the one". I asked her if she was s wait, you see that? I think I just seen the same cat.. Agent, agents

What the hell is this guy taking? Must be really strong drug.

Comment

The Oracle sent the men of Sparta to battle the Persians. Only to be done in by a mentally challenged deformed individual. Our mentally challenged deformed individual is either BOB or Rick smith. Take your pick.
      sigpic If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Comment

It's going to be one ugly game. Neither offense can move the ball on a NFL level. Both offensive lines stinks up the joint.
        sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHouston View Post
          I visited the oracle yesterday seeking answers and I have some good news for you all. She told me the Texans would beat the Bengals by a score of 17-7. She stated that our defense will start playing at the elite level it's known for and most importantly, she said we drafted "the one". I asked her if she was s wait, you see that? I think I just seen the same cat.. Agent, agents
          I HATE when a glitch in the matrix happens!! Gets us every time!! our o-line and we will have no tight ends this game means this is going to be ugly. Don't think Neo can save us from what's about to happen on Thursday.

Comment

Lost credibility once you said "She"

Comment

Listen to me, and listen to me good...take your life savings and put it on the Bengals -3. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                It's going to be one ugly game. Neither offense can move the ball on a NFL level. Both offensive lines stinks up the joint.
                I bet you they have no trouble moving the ball against our defense. We have a rookie DC and we lost key players in the offseason. Not only that, Clowney is NOT an OLB not matter how hard they wish him to be. Time after time, it seemed like our guys were out of position, missing assignments and missing tackles against the Jags. Btw, how many times did we sack Blake Bortles? How many turnovers did we cause? This is the 2010 defense v 2.0.

Comment

Well, although it's a short week, at least the defense should being going into the Cincy game well rested.

Comment

I typically defend OB, as he's coaching players that don't fit his offensive scheme. But that's another rant. As for last week I will blame him 100% for not doing what every decent football coach knows when you're offensive line is getting blasted from the first series. You have to run draws, screens, and play action to slow the pass rush down and to protect against turn overs. You also have the option to max protect, or at a minimum bring a fullback in to offset as a H back to chip the outside rushers, particularly since we were out of TEs. OB did not make those adjustments. Instead he went to play calls for quick routes in shotgun and spread formations, which lead to multiple turnovers and defensive players drawing beads on unprotected receivers. This also let the Dline pin their ears back and rush even harder. I expect we will see quite a few draws and screens against the Bengals. We may also see some variation of an H back with JP. Watson is not a downfield passer, he will turn the ball over if he tries to throw down the field into anything more than single coverage.

Comment

Screen play? What is that? You guys talk funny. Slants? Post? Swing pass? I have never seen these far fetched new fangled plays.
                      1. Kelly, C, 2. Henry TE, 3. Shepard WR, 4. Ward DE, 5. Burns, CB, 6. Martinez ILB 7. Hall CB

Comment

Watson will start, so at least we will get a different look.

Comment

Actually it is because our play book is sooooooo complex that you outsiders don't understand underlying mathematical beauty of our off tackle plays for 2 yds or our 10 sack masterpiece. As Bill said at his presser. "Our10 sacks signifies the futility of the human condition and the nihlist ennui that permeates the very soul of the modern football Guard. Fillo is the personification of the man who exists but is not really there at all."
                          1. Kelly, C, 2. Henry TE, 3. Shepard WR, 4. Ward DE, 5. Burns, CB, 6. Martinez ILB 7. Hall CB

Comment

Hopefully Watson has a huge breakout game and gets us the win with some help from the D, something like that would turn this season right around and it would all of a sudden be on again. Would have liked to have seen them stick with Savage for a little while longer but if it is what it is then Watson is the guy I will support, I liked the kid from day 1 and I think he's going to be a great future for this team. Lets go.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHouston View Post
                              I visited the oracle yesterday seeking answers and I have some good news for you all....
                              Your sure it wasn't Carnac the Magnificent...?

Comment

Working...
                              X