No announcement yet.

Texans vs Bengals.. What will happen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know...I'm hoping for a good result, but I'm expecting lather, rinse, repeat. I was an avid O'Brian supporter but after the latest QB fiasco I'm kind of done with him, and I think maybe his players are too. And that oline...only 2 starters on Thursday even belong in the NFL.

Comment

Chronicle internet seems to imply that Watson will start. Is it official? At least there would be a reason to watch the game now. For the situation he was put in Sunday I guess im one of the few that thinks he did ok. Road game against the Bengals was made to order for him.

Comment

I see no way in which we are winning this game, yes the Bengals looked awful against the Ravens but nowhere near as bad as us. We have no TEs on the squad and an O-Line that could ruin two our new QB.

Comment

Originally posted by TexansR2 View Post
          I see no way in which we are winning this game, yes the Bengals looked awful against the Ravens but nowhere near as bad as us. We have no TEs on the squad and an O-Line that could ruin two our new QB.
          I actually believe this is a very real and serious issue. Why spend $20MM while giving up a 1and 2 and Completely ignore that OL for the umteenth year in a row? Taking a fourth round OL project just showed how clueless this GM really is. It's an insult actually.

Comment

Whats the over under number for bengal sacks?
            Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
            TexansCap.com

Comment

I hope we lose 4 straight and they can BOB.
              Anyways is not a WORD !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

I actually believe this is a very real and serious issue. Why spend $20MM while giving up a 1and 2 and Completely ignore that OL for the umteenth year in a row? Taking a fourth round OL project just showed how clueless this GM really is. It's an insult actually.
                Yes, especially after saving so much on Osweiler's salary dump and only paying big money to Hopkins. Not Brown, not any new, like, pro-level offensive linemen.

My prediction: Bengals 32, Houston 10. Watson sacked 6 times, responsible for 3 turnovers (fumbles/interceptions, whichever), and maybe injured--unless Miller/Foreman get 40 touches. Rick Smith's fault for acquisitions, O'Brien's for implementation.

I've never been this down on the Texans after game one before. O'Brien says it's "an adversity league," so why keep digging your own holes on top of that? Because you're not a pro offensive coach and you are working without a pro GM.
                Last edited by tko54321; 1 week ago.

Comment

sooo what's the over/under on combined sacks for this game? Both teams olines were awful week 1
                  sigpic

Comment

I think they got a chance to turn the season around right here, Deshaun Watson shines in primetime debut, Texans win 31-17, then the kid goes on to upset the Pats next week and the hype is back on, I BELIEVE!!
                    Last edited by OG 2002; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by OG 2002 View Post
                      I think they got a chance to turn the season around right here, Deshaun Watson shines in primetime debut, Texans win 31-17, then the kid goes on to upset the Pats next week and the hype is back on, I BELIEVE!!
                      Man I wish I shared your enthusiasm.
                      sigpic If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Comment

I predict 7-3 game but it's up in the air which team is which

12 sacks total between qbs

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHouston View Post
                          I visited the oracle yesterday seeking answers and I have some good news for you all. She told me the Texans would beat the Bengals by a score of 17-7. She stated that our defense will start playing at the elite level it's known for and most importantly, she said we drafted "the one". I asked her if she was s wait, you see that? I think I just seen the same cat.. Agent, agents
                          Just about right on!

I was way off in my prediction, happily. But...the Bengals seem to be in the same stink stew with the Colts, Browns, Bears, Rams and SF right now. Texans one tiny level above that, maybe.

Nice to see Watt closer to his normal awesome self, Clowney show his dynamic everything, and Watson progress--no TOs!!! Also, Z. Cunningham is making progress too, and Kareem Jackson looks like he's enjoying safety.

Comment

Working...
                          X