No announcement yet.

@@@ OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - HOUSTON TEXANS!!! Vs Cincinnati Bengals!!! @@@

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @@@ OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - HOUSTON TEXANS!!! Vs Cincinnati Bengals!!! @@@

Game 2 / Week 2

Record: 0 - 1

#HOUSTONSTRONG, Texans, not so strong.

Curb stomped by the Jags. Guess this counts as a wake up call or something. Yet another disappointing display when it really mattered. Jags are #1 in the division so far, DOH!

Looking forward to at least some improvement. And I guess who starts at QB.

Thursday (TNF), September 14th, 2017 | Time: 7:25 PM CST
    TV: NFLN | Cincinnati High: 71F | Low: 57F

http://www.506sports.com/

NFL Game Preview

ESPN Game Summary

Flip Card not available

ESPN Expert Picks

Injury Report

!!!!!! GO TEXANS !!!!!

I know it's not the place, but is kicking the ball out of a ball carriers hand legal? To me it's akin to tripping.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog87 View Post
      I know it's not the place, but is kicking the ball out of a ball carriers hand legal? To me it's akin to tripping.
      You could say he put the FOOT in Football...

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog87 View Post
        Maybe, but don't think it would have made a difference in that game, so ya.

Comment

I'm not here to beat a dead horse...but does anyone else think there should have been a flag for hitting Watson in the head on that play?? that was clearly a hit to the helmet and yet no flag was thrown...that would have negated the fumble and should have been 15yrds and the drive continuing to march on...the spear to CJ Feds helmet was an obvious blown call and cant believe the league didn't throw out fines for those hits....what happened to player safety?? Officiating crew blew for our game...so many missed calls. Holding, pass interference, roughing the passer....seems we get no respect from the league or the dang refs...I'm all about calling a fair game..if you see it throw the dang flag, but don't do it for one team and not the other...especially when they are blatantly obvious.

As for the topic of this thread...I think this game is gonna get ugly and get ugly fast...we will have ZERO TE's available for the game....that's a huge part of this offense...and whats with giving CJ Fed a contract extension then placing him on IR for a concussion??? out until game 9 for a concussion??? are they serious???

Comment

Originally posted by Sprtsfanatic View Post
            I'm not here to beat a dead horse...but does anyone else think there should have been a flag for hitting Watson in the head on that play?? that was clearly a hit to the helmet and yet no flag was thrown...that would have negated the fumble and should have been 15yrds and the drive continuing to march on...the spear to CJ Feds helmet was an obvious blown call and cant believe the league didn't throw out fines for those hits....what happened to player safety?? Officiating crew blew for our game...so many missed calls. Holding, pass interference, roughing the passer....seems we get no respect from the league or the dang refs...I'm all about calling a fair game..if you see it throw the dang flag, but don't do it for one team and not the other...especially when they are blatantly obvious.

As for the topic of this thread...I think this game is gonna get ugly and get ugly fast...we will have ZERO TE's available for the game....that's a huge part of this offense...and whats with giving CJ Fed a contract extension then placing him on IR for a concussion??? out until game 9 for a concussion??? are they serious???
            its because he just had a concussion in the preseason probably

Comment

I honestly think savage deserved more time O'Brien had a bad scheme for him. Didn't use Foreman for the run game and had no crossing routes to make their defense slow down on the rush. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/i...of-tom-savage/
              this guy explains it better

Comment

Almost 1 day until the next game, oh and its prime time, LOL!

Comment

They need to get one on the Bengals while theyre playing poorly because the schedule is about to get nasty for a bit.
                  Houston Texans...Squandering JJs talent for another year with bad QB play...

Comment

Originally posted by Sprtsfanatic View Post
                    I'm not here to beat a dead horse...but does anyone else think there should have been a flag for hitting Watson in the head on that play?? that was clearly a hit to the helmet and yet no flag was thrown
                    I agree. The Jags were obviously told to send a message anytime they could with hits. Jack targeted Fiedorowicz's head.

Comment

Originally posted by TexansRock80 View Post
                      They need to get one on the Bengals while theyre playing poorly because the schedule is about to get nasty for a bit.
                      Yep, Patriots are next I think.

Comment

Which offense is going to look worse Texans or Bengals? Which defense is going to show up and play Texans or Bengals? I have to be positive and believe that Watson is the guy that we saw in college and he can do the same thing at the professional level. I still have high hopes no matter how pathetic we looked against the Jags.

Comment

Originally posted by canyon1 View Post
                          Which offense is going to look worse Texans or Bengals? Which defense is going to show up and play Texans or Bengals? I have to be positive and believe that Watson is the guy that we saw in college and he can do the same thing at the professional level. I still have high hopes no matter how pathetic we looked against the Jags.
                          3 hours + and we soon find out. 0 - 2 would suck.

Comment

2 hours, waiting for JAM to chime in...

Comment

Just over an hour to game time. Let's hope for a much better game then last week. Go Texans!
                              ~Your Weekly Game Thread Creator~

GO TEXANS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X