• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cushing Suspended 10 games For PEDs

Per Schefter...
    I.R.H.T.W.I.T.L.

Wow...

BTW, hard to do this stuff on your phone, uggh
    Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
    Last edited by AZTexan; 5 days ago.
    I.R.H.T.W.I.T.L.

Comment

Seriously? Any other good news Texans?
      "Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale."

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Didn't his "overtrained athlete syndrome" teach him a lesson??

Comment

he's done

Comment

He should get his money back. They didn't work.

Comment

He hasn't really been any good since he got caught the first time. I wanted to see Cunningham play anyway. He's probably getting cut after the season.
              Not changing this sig until the Texans can rush the shotgun. -- Started 10/15/12

Comment

He was gone next season anyway . Hasnt been very effective last 2 seasons .

Comment

Football is like the old movie Logan's Run at 30 years old most players are done. Cushing skills have diminished over the last few years, he obviously was looking for an edge. Time stands still for No One, and the game passes every player by eventually.

Comment

No surprise here. He's been slipping for a while now. I know there are fans who worship the ground he walks on but this wasn't hard to see coming. He has a history of it. So Cushing's career is basically over. Sucks to be him.

Comment

It's...

Comment

Sorry to hear of this. I hope that he is able to return in December and finish up strong.

Comment

Those PEDS sure did not work. He should have been cut anyway. No big loss he was washed up anyway.

Comment

Good God how bad would he be if he was off the juice....

He did a better job of not getting caught the last few years, He mustve cycled too late again to get caught...again...
                            Houston Texans...Squandering JJs talent for another year with bad QB play...

Comment

I hate to see him resort to that once again, and it sure as heck didn't work. I saw him miss an easy tackle in the backfield last week, and thought that didn't look good. I'd be surprised to see him back next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X