Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Schaub Family.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats to the Schaub Family.....

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-texans-schaub

    “My little girl is nine weeks old now,” Schaub said with a smile. “It’s just an amazing thing and I am so happy. Not getting as much sleep, but it’s all great. It’s all amazing and it goes by so fast. We’ve just been enjoying every second of it.”

    Congrats to Matt Schaub and his wife for the newest member to their family. Get ready for sleepless nights and crying, lol.

  • #2
    Speaking of babies, I saw a tweet that James Casey's wife went into labor.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GoldenHolden View Post
      Speaking of babies, I saw a tweet that James Casey's wife went into labor.
      isn't that kid number 4 for Casey? not sure but I think he's done some work popping those kids out.
      Rule #76 - no excuses, play like a champion!
      The newest fightin' Texas Aggie! Whoop!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cougar54 View Post
        isn't that kid number 4 for Casey? not sure but I think he's done some work popping those kids out.
        Their first. And as a woman I can tell you the man does no work popping those kids out..it's not work standing there watching their women have a baby.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TLW View Post
          Their first. And as a woman I can tell you the man does no work popping those kids out..it's not work standing there watching their women have a baby.
          spoken like a woman, yeah guy had nothing to do with it....****
          DEEP STEEL BLUE, BATTLE RED AND LIBERTY WHITE...THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Houston Texans_ View Post
            spoken like a woman, yeah guy had nothing to do with it....****
            When a man goes thru labor and delivery then we'll talk.

            Comment


            • #7
              There was a transgendered man who had a baby or two. Well now expecting his third child.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JR View Post
                There was a transgendered man who had a baby or two. Well now expecting his third child.
                Ok let me be more specific...when James Casey or Matt has a baby and has to go thru the pain of all that let me know. Ok? James watching his wife have a baby isn't work. That was my point.

                Never heard of the transgendered "man" you speak of. If I have I forgot that..mercy me..he must have some female parts somewhere to have a baby. And I think we know where.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I know what you meant/were talking about. I was just poking fun at the situation I was gonna ask a question, but ehh nevermind hah. Won't go there!

                  Anyhow, congrats to the Schaub family and [soon to be] the Casey family.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Akwaaaaard!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TLW View Post
                      When a man goes thru labor and delivery then we'll talk.
                      Until awoman can impregnate herself and then deliver...you got nothing to say
                      DEEP STEEL BLUE, BATTLE RED AND LIBERTY WHITE...THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I said what I wanted to say. And you're right. Women can't impregnate themselves. But we sure do have to go thru alot of pain and suffering to deliver. Ask any woman about that. Bet Matt is right about now worshipping the ground his little wife walks on for delivering him a beautiful daughter.
                        Last edited by TLW; 05-25-2010, 05:28 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Let me get this straight TLW . . . so you're saying that the 9 months of pain and suffering for women is more work than the 10 seconds of conception (including foreplay) a man has to contribute? I'm not seeing it.

                          JK . . . I agree with you . . . and on that 10 seconds stuff I was talking about other guys . . . not me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TLW View Post
                            I said what I wanted to say. And you're right. Women can't impregnate themselves. But we sure do have to go thru alot of pain and suffering to deliver. Ask any woman about that. Bet Matt is right about now worshipping the ground his little wife walks on for delivering him a beautiful daughter.
                            You all do go through a lot - and you don't let us forget about it for the rest of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Macdiesel View Post
                              Let me get this straight TLW . . . so you're saying that the 9 months of pain and suffering for women is more work than the 10 seconds of conception (including foreplay) a man has to contribute? I'm not seeing it.

                              JK . . . I agree with you . . . and on that 10 seconds stuff I was talking about other guys . . . not me.
                              This is funny! Way to go Macdiesel....(are you sure about that 10 seconds?)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X