Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Funky Chicken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Funky Chicken

    Anyone notice Ben Tate do the Funky Chicken last night? That was awesome. An hommage to Billy White Shoes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg65pfCKd5I (skip to about the 2:10 mark)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQgPoAlKZw

  • #2
    Billy "White Shoes" was my first thought also.
    1Coleman/WR 2Thompson/S 3Nassib/DE 4Haeg/OT
    5Cherry/ILB Tuerk C 6Garrett/WR

    Comment


    • #3
      Endzone dance

      Originally posted by Super Hans View Post
      Anyone notice Ben Tate do the Funky Chicken last night? That was awesome. An hommage to Billy White Shoes.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg65pfCKd5I (skip to about the 2:10 mark)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQgPoAlKZw
      I think Jacoby Jones needs to give tate and foster some dancing lessons because they will be in the endzone a lot this year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ubecool454 View Post
        I think Jacoby Jones needs to give tate and foster some dancing lessons because they will be in the endzone a lot this year.
        Tate for sure but foster has his own unique cele. Classy, refined and unique and in no danger of celebration penalties. Just Tate needs some help though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Macdiesel View Post
          Tate for sure but foster has his own unique cele. Classy, refined and unique and in no danger of celebration penalties. Just Tate needs some help though.
          I think we'll get to see him perfect his dance with all the scoring he'll do.

          I'm ready. Bring on the Colts!!!
          Still Waiting On Next Season!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            That was too funny!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Super Hans View Post
              Anyone notice Ben Tate do the Funky Chicken last night? That was awesome. An hommage to Billy White Shoes.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg65pfCKd5I (skip to about the 2:10 mark)

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQgPoAlKZw
              I think he said it was actually an hommage to a touchdown dance in the movie "Little Giants" (although I'm sure the movie got it from White Shoes).

              Comment


              • #8
                I LOVED it! Best dance EVER!!!! Hope to see it a lot more.

                Comment

                Working...
                X