Play TJ Yates.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play TJ Yates.

He played well against the Jets. He looked better then Leinart. Who thinks Kubiak should play Yates? And why?

He will get his chance next week.... He may get in the later part of 4th if we are running away with the game... But I do not see him much this week, but most of or splitting next week with Matt.2....
    Proudly sponsering the "H.T.P.D."** 100% & THEN SOME!!!

**Houston Texans Pain Department!!!

Comment

Yes, I want to see more of the kid too. I've seen enough of Lienart already . . . even before he was a Texan.

Comment

Schaub 1st and 2nd, Leinart 3rd, Yates 4th. He should at least have a full quarter. Preseason is about fighting for the job and Yates is good enough to back up Schaub.

Comment

I'm sure the coaches feel that Schaub has things work on like most everyone else, but I wouldn't mind if he rode the bench for most of the next couple of games...let Leinart and Yates practice.

Comment

Originally posted by SupaNik View Post
            Schaub 1st and 2nd, Leinart 3rd, Yates 4th. He should at least have a full quarter. Preseason is about fighting for the job and Yates is good enough to back up Schaub.
            Yates will have hardly any snaps this week, possibly even none. He should get about a half to himself the week after though.

Comment

Originally posted by zanth91 View Post
              Yates will have hardly any snaps this week, possibly even none. He should get about a half to himself the week after though.
              I would agree with this. Schaub will play the first 3 quarters and Leinhart the 4th. I expect Yates to get a ton of pt in the 4th game.

Comment

yes im sure you know more then the texans coaches..

Comment

Yates is right where he belongs, as the number 3 QB. And on top of that hopefully we will only see the #1 QB play all season!

Comment

Originally posted by tx_tuff View Post
                    Yates is right where he belongs, as the number 3 QB. And on top of that hopefully we will only see the #1 QB play all season!
                    This is one place that we should be able to totally agree with whatever Kubiac says, after all, his reputation is based on his quarterback development skills. If anyone knows who's better, he should...
                    Proud adopter of DeAndre Hopkins...

Comment

Preseason is about fighting for the job and Yates is good enough to back up Schaub.
                      You know you're right when it rhymes.

Comment

Yates will get a lot of time the 4th game.

Comment

Preseason is about fighting for the job and Yates is good enough to back up Schaub.
                          The kid is at least as good as Lienart. It really doesn't take that much to be better than Lienart however. Yates is already breathing and has a pulse so he's close just considering that. Even Carr looks tremendously better than Lienart.
                          Last edited by Macdiesel; 08-26-2011, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Let Yates sit and devolp like Aaron Rodgers. No rush.

Hopefully we can make Lienert look good enough to find a trade partner for him next off-season.
                            Last edited by 12gage; 08-26-2011, 12:26 AM.
                            @Mr12G

Comment

How much of the kid are we gonna see tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X