• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Lombardi thinks Titans win AFC South

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

****!! I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Those guys will go through a rotation of "predictions". They've already predicted all 4 teams winning the AFC south.

Comment

The funny thing is, he also picked Arian as offensive Player of the Year and JJ Watt as DROY. He should take a lesson from Braman and realize those mushrooms are a BAD idea.
        Proud adopter of David Quessenberry

Comment

Bud paid him for that pick.....

Comment

Yeah well Chris Johnson, or CJ2k, set goals that the titans were going to the post season and he's going to hit 2k yards "again"... Which was another laugh.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nd-2000-yards/

Just trying to be the best Texans fan I can be.

Comment

He has a 25% chance of being correct.

Comment

Originally posted by SWHTX View Post
                Yeah well Chris Johnson, or CJ2k, set goals that the titans were going to the post season and he's going to hit 2k yards "again"... Which was another laugh.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nd-2000-yards/
                Actually last year he said he was going to get 2500, but just this week said he's going for 2K again, makes me laught since he got less than 1400, he didn't say going for 2000 this year as 2500 was a little too hard.....
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I should laugh at all the picks or cry because idiots like that have jobs like they do.
                  I'm talking about all the picks.
                  Last edited by 1st&inches; 09-03-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha...ooohhhh hahahahaha...haha ...ha.... Wow needed that

Comment

Who cares what M. Lombardi thinks? I surely don't.

It's like every year when some dude from the University of Colorado makes his picks for the number of hurricanes. He picks X amount of major hurricanes, X amount of hurricanes. It's all just a guess.

Let's just play the games. M. Lombardi won't be using me as a part of his audience to justify his salary.

Comment

I hope this guy or Teddy B. never gives us any respect and can't wait for "I was wrong about the Texans". Being underestimated is going to be a great advantage.

Comment

One thing for sure, it is official, Lombardi does not know his head from a hole in the ground.
                          Crowded locker rooms smell different to short people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rett View Post
                            One thing for sure, it is official, Lombardi does not know his head from a hole in the ground.
                            ^^this^^

Comment

He also picked the Redskins to win the East what a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X