Clear All

• Its official ... Matt schaub sucks!

Period.

Originally posted by ckhouston View Post
    Period.
    Go away.

Comment

The sky is falling!!!!
      Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Almost as bad as Mario sucks at OLB, hey?
        Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Uh, oh, he completed a pass. That means he's the greatest ever now, right? I mean, if we're going to evaluate after every single play, he's now awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
            Uh, oh, he completed a pass. That means he's the greatest ever now, right? I mean, if we're going to evaluate after every single play, he's now awesome.
            I evaluated on how many times his over-throws, under-throws, and horrible decisions have cost us games.

He wont do that now because our defense will protect him.

But he sucks.

Yates starts by week 10.

Comment

I evaluated on how many times his iver-throws, under-throws, and horrible decisions have cost us games.

He wont do that now because our defense will protect him.

But he sucks.

Yates starts by week 10.
              Your evaluative techniques appear to need some tweaking. It will be interesting to see how he does when he doesn't have to put up 30 to win.

Yates most likely does not possess an NFL starting skillset. Looks like a career backup. I'm not sure why you believe he will be better than Schaub, esp as a rook, but he is lacking arm strength, athleticism, and accuracy. Is a very cerebral QB, so he should make a good backup, but his skillset is not even close to Schaub. Seriously, why are you so high on him?

Comment

Overthrows Daniels ... late ... he was wide open two seconds earlier.

Then looks like Tebow going retard runnning around and almost threw it away in the endzone ... that should have been a pick six.

He sucks.

Period.

Thank God that I have Rackers on my fantasy team.

Comment

Overthrows Daniels ... late ... he was wide open two seconds earlier.

Then looks like Tebow going retard runnning around and almost threw it away in the endzone ... that should have been a pick six.

He sucks.

Period.

You ever noticed that when someone types out "period" they are always wrong?

Comment

You ever noticed that when someone types out "period" they are always wrong?
                    Learn the game.

Comment

lol, this

Comment

Learn the game.
                        Oh, that makes about as much sense as the garbling of a 6 month old child. Do you always just break out w/ a non sequitar when you're losing an argument.

"Learn the game". That's funny, dude. Almost as profound as my Granny saying "Scorpion stings hurt." How about this profound oldie: "Learn to swim so you won't drown."

Got any more simpleminded brain teasers?

Comment

Your evaluative techniques appear to need some tweaking. It will be interesting to see how he does when he doesn't have to put up 30 to win.

Yates most likely does not possess an NFL starting skillset. Looks like a career backup. I'm not sure why you believe he will be better than Schaub, esp as a rook, but he is lacking arm strength, athleticism, and accuracy. Is a very cerebral QB, so he should make a good backup, but his skillset is not even close to Schaub. Seriously, why are you so high on him?
                          Yates is accurate.

As for arm strength amd athleticism ... Monatana was big on those either.

Learn the game.

Comment

Give Schaub time, he'll calm down.
                            Still Waiting On Next Season!!!

Comment

Schaub

Schaub won't be pulled. Even if he went down to injury, Leinart would play before Yates.
                              ~ this is not the signature you're looking for ~

Comment

Working...
                              X