Brandon Harris at SAFETY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Harris at SAFETY?

Just finished watching the Kubiak press conference. He said Harris has been inactive due to the crowd at CB and they are considering moving him to safety.

Are they giving up on Keo?

I hope so.
    1. Kelly, C, 2. Henry TE, 3. Shepard WR, 4. Ward DE, 5. Burns, CB, 6. Martinez ILB 7. Hall CB

Comment

Originally posted by Houstonian View Post
      Just finished watching the Kubiak press conference. He said Harris has been inactive due to the crowd at CB and they are considering moving him to safety.

Are they giving up on Keo?
      Keo is not a FS, and is barely a SS
      "That's why they play the game."
      - Nietzsche

Comment

Time to enter the No Fly Zone baby!
        Get to the choppa!

Comment

Harris at S?

He seems awfully small.

Why not move Kareem (Used to weigh 206) and move him to safety? He has trouble keeping up and turning with the WR. Safety seems like a good spot for him..

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
            Harris at S?

He seems awfully small.

Why not move Kareem (Used to weigh 206) and move him to safety? He has trouble keeping up and turning with the WR. Safety seems like a good spot for him..
            Harris is not any more fluid/quick/fast than KJ, plus KJ is down to 188 now.
            - Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by The_Rosencopter View Post
              Time to enter the No Fly Zone baby!
              OH YEAH! lol

Comment

Originally posted by LonTex View Post
                Harris is not any more fluid/quick/fast than KJ, plus KJ is down to 188 now.
                Who has said this? Not anyone I know of.

Since when were you the draft expert?

Let him get the playing time before you start dogging the guy

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
                  Harris at S?

He seems awfully small.

He can always pack on some muscle and he's only an inch shorter than manning.

Comment

Keo is no where even close to being ready to play in a 'meaningful NFL game situation', besides ST's. Trash time is fine but historically the Texans always seem to like to be in close games. I say, here's to more blowouts and more trash time for Keo (or whoever).

Comment

Originally posted by TexansYoung'n View Post

lol I'm not doggin the guy! Evidently he's certainly not up to it yet if Wade still has him behind, KJ, Allen, and McCain. He might be better suited for the FS role? Either way, I think I'll trust in Wade
                      - Nietzsche

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

If there was no Keo on the field Sunday it would have been 41-0. If it gets Harris on the field, I'm all for it. Maybe he could develop into Manning's replacement down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by LonTex View Post
                            lol I'm not doggin the guy! Evidently he's certainly not up to it yet if Wade still has him behind, KJ, Allen, and McCain. He might be better suited for the FS role? Either way, I think I'll trust in Wade
                            I'm sorry but saying he has no better hips, quickness, or speed than Kareem is doggin the guy, was it meant as a compliment?

He may be behind Kareem, Allen, and McCain because he's a rookie and they've learned that going straight from college competition to the pros as a cornerback is recipe for disaster, remember last year? Give the guy some time to adjust to the game and learn technique first and actually get playing time before jumping to conclusions. That's all I was saying.
                            Last edited by TexansYoung'n; 10-24-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry but saying he has no better hips, quickness, or speed than Kareem is doggin the guy, was it meant as a compliment?

He may be behind Kareem, Allen, and McCain because he's a rookie and they've learned that going straight from college competition to the pros as a cornerback is recipe for disaster, remember last year? Give the guy some time to adjust to the game and learn technique first and actually get playing time before jumping to conclusions. That's all I was saying.
                              I think you might have misunderstood me a bit? I wasn't advocating, benching or trading him. I agree he hasn't been on the field enough for me to get a good look at him, but Wade has seen him everyday in practise and I have to believe Wade wants the best players out there. I'm actually excited for him to be getting a look at FS because, as we've all seen, Keo is probably more of a project player than KJ! (Now that's doggin' someone. Granted Keo wasn't drafted in the first round! )
                              - Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                              X