• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colts wanted t.j

Haha, too bad so sad ponies.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/16441418

Not as bad as we did, evidently.

Comment

Oh well, they got another Texan (reject) in dan orlovsky and we can all see how many wins he has given them this year. As I have been told all my life, be on the ball, and colts weren't in round 4 so oh well

Comment

HaHa tough break ponies!!!

Comment

I remember hearing about this right after the draft. They thought T.J. was smart enough to handle the Colts offense just like Manning.

They also thought the same in Curtis Painter so..

Comment

Originally posted by sabretexan View Post
            Yeah he also regrets not taking Aaron Rodgers.

Hindsight is 20/20 this just proves how bad this organization is at evaluating talent.

Comment

And we used the Colts pick to get him.

Pick #21 in the 5th round, #151 overall, Texans (From Colts through Redskins) Yates, Taylor

Comment

Who cares? Stuff like this happens all the time. And I'm sure 30 other teams wish they had taken Tom Brady before the Cheatriots did in the 6th round.
                ColtsStrong Parade

Comment

Originally posted by TejasTom View Post

Pick #21 in the 5th round, #151 overall, Texans (From Colts through Redskins) Yates, Taylor
                  Lol, wow. Definitely makes you feel good in that troll sort of way

I suppose the Colts didn't expect the Texans to draft a QB, in which case they would of surely got TJ that same round. I believe Kubiak said they did not intend to draft any QBs but they were surprised TJ was still available and couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TejasTom View Post

Comment

Originally posted by peytonmanning18 View Post
                      Who cares? Stuff like this happens all the time. And I'm sure 30 other teams wish they had taken Tom Brady before the Cheatriots did in the 6th round.
                      Dude seriously, you don't seem to have much fun. Lighten up a little. I like having you on this board but you are taking things too serious.

Comment

Someone a little butt hurt that the Pats beat the Colts a few times?

Comment

Originally posted by clugycl View Post
                          Someone a little butt hurt that the Pats beat the Colts a few times?
                          not at all, I can't stand the Pats but the Colts have beat them several times as well, it is a true rivalry when both Manning and Brady are playing
                          ColtsStrong Parade

Comment

I agree. Its always easy to look back and say "we should have got him".

Comment

not at all, I can't stand the Pats but the Colts have beat them several times as well, it is a true rivalry when both Manning and Brady are playing
                              No its not really a Rivalry. Brady 3 rings 4 Super Bowl appearances. Peyton Manning 1 ring 2 appearances, and a lot of Colt whining.

Comment

Working...
                              X