This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did the Texans suck?

Now that we've got a legit team and look to be the Steelers of the AFC, it's time to reflect on the rocky start.

Why were things so terrible?

because, your a fraud.
    New weekly shame:
    Randy Bullock

KEEP CASE STARTING

Comment

Love Ya Steel Blue

Do you really think you're going to fool anybody with that BOGUS question?

You are either a TROLL (that's my guess) or you are 7 years old & don't have a clue what you're talking about.

GO AWAY, FOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraud View Post
        Now that we've got a legit team and look to be the Steelers of the AFC, it's time to reflect on the rocky start.

Why were things so terrible?
        Ok Fraud, I'll bite. Rocky start to what exactly? The Texans/Balt game? The beginning of our season? The beginning of our franchise? Sorry, but I think it has all been rocky from inception until our last game of this past season. That's to be expected with a new team experiancing continued growing pains. I have to disagree with your statement that the Texans suck. They are pro's getting paid to do a job. You know who does suck? Those of us that played the game with all of our heart, but never made it to the pro's.

$ In Bill We Trust &

Comment

There's a moderator now, guys.

You can't go around calling everyone a troll, you're gonna end up an unhappy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
            You can't go around calling everyone a troll, you're gonna end up an unhappy camper.
            It's not exactly unwarranted. His first post is a thread about why the Texans sucked? Red flag alert.

Anyways, here are the reasons why we lost those 3 early season games:

1.) Horrible RZ percentage against a bad NO defense. We couldn't move the ball once we got down to the 20.

2.) A Baltimore rally. We were in the game 'till the 4th, where they put it into 5th gear and took the lead for good. Pretty simple.

3.) The ghost of Al Davis caused Schaub to throw a horrible interception when he probably coulda ran it in, thus giving Oakland a sentimental victory.
            2012 HTMB Consolation Champion

Comment

Fraud, let's take a couple of days off and see if you really want to be a member here. I have zero tolerance for those who's primary post is to start trouble or start and/or feed negative threads.

Guys, if someone make a primary or secondary post that appears to be 'troll like', just report it to the moderators using the 'yield' icon. Please don't feed negative comments started by brand new members. I know it's hard not to reply, but please try.

This thread's done.

Comment

Working...
              X