Where Did the Texans Play Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Did the Texans Play Today?

Where did the Texans play today because it sure wasn't at Jacksonville. The defense was sloppy and lazy, the run game didn't exist, and the only receiver out there was Walters and he can't carry the game on his back.
    The refs didn't help this game either, calling bad penalties, not calling a delay of game on Jacksonville, and allowing blatant pass interference to go unnoticed for Jacksonville but not for us.
    This game SUCKED!!
    I set my watch to NFL time!!

I'm looking forward to the bashing on the radio tomorrow. This team played terribly these last few weeks.

The homers will make excuses, but the team needs to take responsibility for their poor play. They won't but it would be nice to see.

I want to know why we can not get a touchdown and why Schuab turns the ball over so much. The shine is off his diamond for me.

Comment

Jacksonville was able to impose thier will on offense and for the most part in the second half defense as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott D
        With that said, game over. Jags win. As usual.
        As usual?
        We've beaten them more than they have beaten us!

Comment

Originally posted by CoogBull View Post
          I'm looking forward to the bashing on the radio tomorrow. This team played terribly these last few weeks.

The homers will make excuses, but the team needs to take responsibility for their poor play. They won't but it would be nice to see.

I want to know why we can not get a touchdown and why Schuab turns the ball over so much. The shine is off his diamond for me.
          Well when you are getting hit from your blindside, hard to focus on ball security.
          Check outwww.ryanperrio.com add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ryanperrio

Comment

Stop Making Excuses. We Did Not Show Up And There Are Issue That Needs To Be Fixed Is We Are Going To Salvage The Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            MY TIME 2 SHINE!!

Comment

Jacksonville Flaguars

Comment

Working...
              X