Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sky is Falling!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Sky is Falling!

    Uh No.

    1. Refs def gave them some points for sure. It changed to whole complexion of the game.

    2. GB had something to play for and it showed. Texans weren't ready for a game like this. This might be the best thing that could happen. Now they know what it takes to beat good teams.

    3. Its the NFL. Any given Sunday. Just ask SF today. Giants had something to prove just like GB and this what happens in this league.

    It's a very long season and this is just one game so we will just have to see how it plays out. We will still make it to the playoffs and there anything can happen.

    I will say one thing though. Kubiak better get it together with his game planning. His calls played right into the Packs D early and it cost us. Bad game for Wade too.

  • #2
    Put your koolaid away, and accept the facts.

    The Texans didn't look great last week as a whole, and the Packers exposed the defense for what it is tonight. (A very injured Packers team.....with a bunch of missing parts, even)

    Shameful!!
    -message board post count, does not an expert make-

    Comment


    • #3
      1. Texans came in thinking they couldn't be beat and got smashed in the mouth. Having never been down this season they really didn't know how to respond.

      2. Texans shot themselves in the foot SEVERAL times. (Posey offsides, Barwin jumping over the line, and Manning punching the guy even though he was just trying to get him off.)

      3. Simply Out Coached.

      Comment


      • #4
        Meh not going to win them all.
        The only thing that pisses me off about this game is that we got embarrassed but otherwise I figured we wouldn't win this game. Had this notched as a loss as soon as I seen it on the schedule. Same thing for the Ravens and Patriots game and we'll probably split one with the Colts. But I'm not going to whine and give up on the team after 1 loss, we'll still end up making the playoffs with probably a 11-5 record. Hopefully we get our **** together by then.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yup and its only one game. Yall thought this was going to be easy. LOL.... all this does is shake off the bandwagoners..bye

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
            1. Texans came in thinking they couldn't be beat and got smashed in the mouth. Having never been down this season they really didn't know how to respond.

            2. Texans shot themselves in the foot SEVERAL times. (Posey offsides, Barwin jumping over the line, and Manning punching the guy even though he was just trying to get him off.)

            3. Simply Out Coached.
            Im not going to do a "this ^" but, ok well I did but yea, ditto. This sums it up nicely.
            I.R.H.T.W.I.T.L.

            Comment


            • #7
              I gotta some of our fans really make me ashamed. Every team has to deal with adversity/ ups and downs throughout the season and some of our so called fans have completely folded like we are 1-5 instead of 5-1
              sigpic
              Proud Adopter of Shane Lechler

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
                1. Texans came in thinking they couldn't be beat and got smashed in the mouth. Having never been down this season they really didn't know how to respond.

                2. Texans shot themselves in the foot SEVERAL times. (Posey offsides, Barwin jumping over the line, and Manning punching the guy even though he was just trying to get him off.)

                3. Simply Out Coached.

                Ill give you all this Nate for THIS game, but the season is not over. A long way to go and like I said I'm glad this happened because now you know what it takes to beat good teams.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wake up call

                  Texans need a wake up call; maybe this is it.

                  There are a few Texans that have not been playing up to their potential. Andre with drops he does not normally make, Barwin has shown nothing, ASmith is usually disruptive, but not lately; Texans need to get back to work. JJ Watt, Braman, Daniels, and Cushing have been high effort players. Rest of the players need to step it up.

                  NY game was a win, but was ugly; GB has dominated with a lot of players out. Back to basics, back to all out effort on every play, back to getting your head in the game and getting some focus.
                  ~ this is not the signature you're looking for ~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MrTexans View Post
                    Ill give you all this Nate for THIS game, but the season is not over. A long way to go and like I said I'm glad this happened because now you know what it takes to beat good teams.
                    The Texans got embarrassed. They DO feel ashamed and i'm sure they'll come back because of how pathetic they looked.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm not a bandwagon supporter, but I gotta say we sucked big tonight. Our "D" looked like a**. As what I've seen the last two games with Dobbins he'll never be a Cushing nor fill the shoes of what Cushing does. They should've used the Ruud player instead and see what he can do. Dobbins showed no threats to the QB, plus he can't stop the running game either. I'm a TRUE TEXAN's fan, but Houston received a wake up call tonight. GB is a Elite team, and we have to stay up in TD's and scoring to keep up with teams with statues like theirs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's like the packers.home field.advantage we were slipping on every run play and this

                        green guy was on lambo field. the good thing is I would lose the games during three regular, season than any UN the oust season

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrTexans View Post
                          Yup and its only one game. Yall thought this was going to be easy. LOL.... all this does is shake off the bandwagoners..bye
                          Unfortunately, it's also brought out all the trolls who only post when we lose.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Keldar View Post
                            Put your koolaid away, and accept the facts.

                            The Texans didn't look great last week as a whole, and the Packers exposed the defense for what it is tonight. (A very injured Packers team.....with a bunch of missing parts, even)

                            Shameful!!
                            LOL! The Jets just pounded the Colts today. The same Colts that beat the Packers last week. Just shut up with the koolaid nonsense because it's only 1 game.
                            Peace is a myth.

                            2012 HTMB Superbowl Champion

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
                              The Texans got embarrassed. They DO feel ashamed and i'm sure they'll come back because of how pathetic they looked.
                              Better that it happened now, and against an NFC team. Maybe being media darlings for the past 2 weeks got in their heads. Now it's back to reality. The Ravens can be beat and we can beat them if we stay focused.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X