Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overrated

said it before the season even started...so dont even start there

we put up great numbers against a crappy division....but when we get matched with a legit qb we get rolled....truth is we are overrated....nowhere near the best team in the league.

This just in, "Sun Rises In East"
    "Ugh, Dallas!? That place is crawlin' with crack heads and debutantes. And half of them play for the Cowboys!" -Hank Hill

#CheatStrong

Comment

Cool story bro.

Comment

Well, at least we just got blown out and embarrassed.

Kris brown anybody??

Comment

Show me that post about you saying were overrated in the offseason. I didn't see you here the 5 previous weeks saying that. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by AndreJohnson View Post
            said it before the season even started...so dont even start there

we put up great numbers against a crappy division....but when we get matched with a legit qb we get rolled....truth is we are overrated....nowhere near the best team in the league.
            Agree 100%, been saying it since week one, unfortunately you're crucified on this forum for speaking the truth. I guess people are just so blinded by their own bias that it's hard for them to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by texaschili View Post
              Show me that post about you saying were overrated in the offseason. I didn't see you here the 5 previous weeks saying that. Just sayin
              ima start of by saying this, last year nobody had us doing anything, we've overachieved for sure. But you also got to take into account that we played ALOT of bad teams last year. This year ive seen early power rankings have us in the top 5 teams and every person on this board is talking Superbowl or bust. We've won a total of 1 EVER playoff game, and our defense did improve from last year after it being the worst ever, but take into account the HORRIBLE OFFENSES WE PLAYED. I will be the first one on RECORD to say the Texans are overrated and please make sure to let me have it after the season is over if im wrong. I watch ALOT of football teams i honestly see 10 other teams that are better than the Texans. I am a realist who goes to as many games as i can and cheer with my heart on my sleeve, but i tell it how i see it.

thats my post from may of this year....all i read was superbowl this superbowl that in the summer....hell even after the crappy front office moves....people were saying we would win the superbowl....truth is when we play a good qb....we get destroyed.

Comment

thats because he didnt start posting on the board until after the Texans made it to the playoffs. most likely wasnt here all off season either. yet he makes threads like this after our only loss so far this season like anything he says should be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by JTexan View Post
                  Agree 100%, been saying it since week one, unfortunately you're crucified on this forum for speaking the truth. I guess people are just so blinded by their own bias that it's hard for them to accept.
                  Ignore the crucifixion and press on. It does'nt make your comments any less important.
                  -message board post count, does not an expert make-

Comment

Originally posted by shoguns View Post
                    thats because he didnt start posting on the board until after the Texans made it to the playoffs. most likely wasnt here all off season either. yet he makes threads like this after our only loss so far this season like anything he says should be taken seriously.
                    i actually post on clutchfans in the texans section and texanstalk for years....i didnt even know about this site....but i did post in the offseason about this team being overrated

Comment

Originally posted by AndreJohnson View Post
                      ima start of by saying this, last year nobody had us doing anything, we've overachieved for sure. But you also got to take into account that we played ALOT of bad teams last year. This year ive seen early power rankings have us in the top 5 teams and every person on this board is talking Superbowl or bust. We've won a total of 1 EVER playoff game, and our defense did improve from last year after it being the worst ever, but take into account the HORRIBLE OFFENSES WE PLAYED. I will be the first one on RECORD to say the Texans are overrated and please make sure to let me have it after the season is over if im wrong. I watch ALOT of football teams i honestly see 10 other teams that are better than the Texans. I am a realist who goes to as many games as i can and cheer with my heart on my sleeve, but i tell it how i see it.

thats my post from may of this year....all i read was superbowl this superbowl that in the summer....hell even after the crappy front office moves....people were saying we would win the superbowl....truth is when we play a good qb....we get destroyed.
                      I get that, but where were you last week? I didn't see anything about us being overrated. We play the teams on our schedule there is nothing we can do about that. Do I feel there is some work to be done? Sure they need to step up their game, but this is one loss. What will you say if we beat the Ravens next week, or if we just simply roll through the rest of the season? It's easy to say I told you so when we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Keldar View Post
                        Ignore the crucifixion and press on. It does'nt make your comments any less important.
                        Oh yes it does. Ignore reality or you're a troll
                        "Ugh, Dallas!? That place is crawlin' with crack heads and debutantes. And half of them play for the Cowboys!" -Hank Hill

#CheatStrong

Comment

I get that, but where were you last week? I didn't see anything about us being overrated. We play the teams on our schedule there is nothing we can do about that. Do I feel there is some work to be done? Sure they need to step up their game, but this is one loss. What will you say if we beat the Ravens next week, or if we just simply roll through the rest of the season? It's easy to say I told you so when we lose.
                          i will say i was wrong..

my point in the offseason was he have never beat a good team....you cant be the "best team in the league", when we cant beat any elite teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TexICU View Post
                            Oh yes it does. Ignore reality or you're a troll
                            Reality is the Texans have some problems. Pointing them out here is not Trolling.

Cry Wolf much?
                            -message board post count, does not an expert make-

Comment

Hey our city is full of overrated players.
                              Schaub showed who he is, Foster is great running 1 yard gains, and rockets over paid for Jeremy Lin. What else is new about Houston.

Comment

Working...
                              X