NFL Classics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Classics

Our recent game with Detroit is on NFL Classics right now on NFL Network. They are airing the whole game. Fun stuff!
    "Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale."

Vince Lombardi

Thanks! Am recording it.
    This year is last year's next year!!!

Comment

My DVR shows NFL Replay (Saints Vs Niners), but it's the Thanksgiving Day Game, from Thursday.

I just watched it, yesterday, but I'll watch it again.
      Still Waiting On Next Season!!!

Comment

ttt

thanks, just got in at 21-14, plenty good for me.
        I believe it is 20-10 good guys from this point.

The Jags game, don't even start watching until mid 4Q.

Comment

Two things. Kevin Walter had a horrible game. And still Dont understand why they threw the flag when the punt returner got drilled.

Comment

Originally posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
            Two things. Kevin Walter had a horrible game. And still Dont understand why they threw the flag when the punt returner got drilled.
            We didn't give him enough time to establish himself as a runner, 10 years ago that hit was fine....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
              We didn't give him enough time to establish himself as a runner, 10 years ago that hit was fine....
              Poor Harris, he was probably so jacked up from being in a game finally he just couldn't get out of his own way!

On another note, I used to have a coach that would tell everyone, "Gawd *****, if you can touch it, you can catch it!" So, that punt returner touched it, he should have caught it!!!

Ya, I know it wtill would have been a penalty.......
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah and also, what was up with that review in OT of the AJ fumble? He was ruled down by contact and I didn't see any red flag thrown by Schwartz so why did they review it? Are the rules different in OT where you just review any close play?
                2012 HTMB Consolation Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Vance87 View Post
                  Yeah and also, what was up with that review in OT of the AJ fumble? He was ruled down by contact and I didn't see any red flag thrown by Schwartz so why did they review it? Are the rules different in OT where you just review any close play?
                  All reviews in OT are booth reviews
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                    All reviews in OT are booth reviews
                    Yeah but why was it reviewed in the first place. Ruled down. No challenge flag. So they reviewed just to review it. Which is strange.
                    2012 HTMB Consolation Champion

Comment

Just finished watching the replay of the game...second time around and I still caught myself biting my nails

Comment

Yeah but why was it reviewed in the first place. Ruled down. No challenge flag. So they reviewed just to review it. Which is strange.
                        The booth can initiate any challenge the ball came out, so it could have been a turnover, so they decided to review
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
                          And still Dont understand why they threw the flag when the punt returner got drilled.
                          It wasn't a fair catch, I don't get it. The Ref said "Defensless Receiver". If our guy doesn't hit him, he runs for a long gain. The rules are just crazy now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmck View Post
                            It wasn't a fair catch, I don't get it. The Ref said "Defensless Receiver". If our guy doesn't hit him, he runs for a long gain. The rules are just crazy now.
                            The receiver needs to be given space to catch and establish himself as a receiver/runner you can no longer have the simutaneous hits
                            sigpic

Comment

There are no red flags in overtime. The booth INITIATES all reviews during overtime. It was a good call. Perhaps it should be this way at all times.
                              https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

Working...
                              X