Coaching change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching change?

I just have a feeling it was being considered at season's start, pending reaching the superbowl. Just considering raw talent, we definitely should reach the superbowl (but won't.)

My vote is for the 1st option. Andólaugh if you want toóJack del Rio would be a good successor.
    Yes, and he should be.
    8.33%
    Yes, but he should not be.
    0.00%
    No, but he should be.
    16.67%
    No, and he should not be.
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by michaelclark View Post
    I just have a feeling it was being considered at season's start, pending reaching the superbowl. Just considering raw talent, we definitely should reach the superbowl (but won't.)

My vote is for the 1st option. Andólaugh if you want toóJack del Rio would be a good successor.

Considering that two good offensive linemen were let go (Marciano's decision?) and that key injuries have again played a part in the team's lack to finish-off opponents in contemporary fashion, I find it difficult to complain about Kubiak's or Schaub's entire seasonal performance. 75% of this season has been nothing short of spectacular.

If you are the race driver of an Indy car, and all of the wheels fall off, is it the driver's total responsibility?

Comment

Quick question, when was this coaching change considered? Seeing that both GM Smith and Kubes got a contract extension at the begining of the season.
      Im done.

Comment

I feel dumber for having participated in this poll...
        "That's why they play the game."
        - Nietzsche

Comment

No and he shouldn't be. 12-4 end of story.
          TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by houstonbola View Post
            Quick question, when was this coaching change considered? Seeing that both GM Smith and Kubes got a contract extension at the begining of the season.
            IMO, a coaching change should be considered after multiple losing seasons in a row, I'm thinking 3. Its not like Kubiak has lost his team or players anonymously throwing him under the bus every chance they get, etc... I mean, we're complaining about the best season this franchise has EVER had, lets be real, he's not getting fired after that. McNair is not that kind of owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codywlms View Post
              IMO, a coaching change should be considered after multiple losing seasons in a row, I'm thinking 3. Its not like Kubiak has lost his team or players anonymously throwing him under the bus every chance they get, etc... I mean, we're complaining about the best season this franchise has EVER had, lets be real, he's not getting fired after that. McNair is not that kind of owner.
              Meaning McNair is not an dumby.
              Im done.

Comment

Wow...... as it is fans from other teams saw the boards and assumed texans fans were spoiled whiners, now they get to see the "Coaching Change" thread right before the start of the playoff games??!!.

Please people from other teams not ALL of us have given up on our team. We are behind EVERY Texan every step of the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michaelclark View Post

I think you are 2 years off. This should have been posted at the end of the 2010 season. Either that or you......................

Comment

Forget it. Kubiak will be here for awhile. Some of the other Texan coaches will be replaced.
                    Keep It Country

Comment

Ask me again on Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X