Vince Wilfork officially retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Wilfork officially retires

Please make JJ's life easier, and make nix your protege.

If anyone hears details on the deal, please share.
    sigpic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H-Texans2010 View Post
      Please make JJ's life easier, and make nix your protege.

If anyone hears details on the deal, please share.
      Two years....

Comment

I read that it was 2 years, $9mil. $5 mil guaranteed.

I bet JJ is stoked to have this guy coming. They're gonna wreck the league together!

Comment

Yessss!!
          #BullsOnParade S'go

Comment

Love this signing! Welcome Vince!

Comment

Best News of the FA period so Far IMHO !! Mallett was important but was pretty sure he was staying ! I heard Shorts was Injury plagued anyone have the skinny on that ?
              Last edited by methos838; 03-16-2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Can you imagine the look on the faces of the people running the East Star Chinese Buffet in League City if Vince Wilfork and Louis Nix walked into their establishment together?

sigpicProud adopter of Jay Prosch

Comment

Originally posted by sleeper View Post
                  Can you imagine the look on the faces of the people running the East Star Chinese Buffet in League City if Vince Wilfork and Louis Nix walked into their establishment together?

Vince orders Column A Nix Column B ! There may be a fight for the Ribs LOL

Comment

Jedi Master & Apprentice. Wilfork's legacy will live on long after retirement through Nix.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by methos838 View Post
                      Best News of the FA period so Far IMHO !! Mallett was important but was pretty sure he was staying ! I heard Shorts was Injury plagued anyone have the skinny on that ?
                      He led the Jags in receptions, yards, etc.......every year......

When you play receiver for the Jags, you're bound to get hurt.......you're trying to tackle after INT.

Comment

Originally posted by methos838 View Post
                        Here's injury history on Shorts:

http://www.sportsinjurypredictor.com...r/player/24901

Comment

Originally posted by H-Texans2010 View Post
                          Jedi Master & Apprentice. Wilfork's legacy will live on long after retirement through Nix.
                          How awesome would that be? 8-10 years of Vince Wilfork production out of Louis Nix to go along with Watt. Finally, I'm excited about the future of this team.
                          sigpicProud adopter of Jay Prosch

Comment

How awesome would that be? 8-10 years of Vince Wilfork production out of Louis Nix to go along with Watt. Finally, I'm excited about the future of this team.
                            Our offseason has been aggressive. With that sort of approach it is a major hit or miss type of situation we put ourselves in.

Like they say in Vegas, "scared money don't make no money"

Gotta give it to BoB and the FO, they finally grew a pair this year.

It's a bold move cotton, let's see if it pays off for them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great addition in bringing Wilfork. The big fella will be huge for the overall success of our front line, especially Watt. Running up the middle will be a non factor for teams that gashed us up the middle. Our LB's should feast on all the attention Big Will will get.

I am excited about this season.

Now as far as Short, hopefully he will be a great addition as well. I don't know much about him, so I will do a little research.
                              sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

Working...
                              X