When did we get Bullman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did we get Bullman?

I was watching the front page video on him and he sounds like he really wants to make the roster. I don't remember when we got this guy. All I know is if he wants to make the team he better impress during the off-season.

Signed as an UDFA with the Cardinals in 2005, later cut, we signed him sometime in mid-late 2006.

The video serves to show some of his very high character. I really hope they can find room for him on the roster, assuming he's good enough. He's easy to like, and easy to root for. Also, it's Bulman, just so ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardChris View Post
      Signed as an UDFA with the Cardinals in 2005, later cut, we signed him sometime in mid-late 2006.

The video serves to show some of his very high character. I really hope they can find room for him on the roster, assuming he's good enough. He's easy to like, and easy to root for. Also, it's Bulman, just so ya know.
      Ha thanks

Yeah I do hope this year he does make the team. he sounds like a cool person.

Comment

We need all the blue collar grinders like him that we can get. It's going to be pass rusher by committee at LDE and Bulman is another capable body that can come in on passing downs when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by TexansHonk316
          A great fit for a name if there ever was one. HAVE NO FEAR! BULMAN IS HERE, WITH HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK TORO!

His moto could be "Don't mess with the Bull son, you'll get the horns!"

LOL

He reminds me of Bull (I think that was his name) from night court. You know the bailiff.

Comment

All i remember is that he has thighs like mighty oaks. Now if he can stand his ground like one, he is a shoo-in.
            NBT- unmoderated

Comment

Originally posted by HydrOshocK View Post
              We need all the blue collar grinders like him that we can get. It's going to be pass rusher by committee at LDE and Bulman is another capable body that can come in on passing downs when needed.
              I'm surprised that no one has compared him to Kyle Vanden Bosch yet. He seems to have the same high motor play.

Vanden Bosch kinda came out of nowhere his 1st year with the Titans. Maybe Bulman can do the same for us. A high motor guy opposite of Mario would be great.

Comment

Working...
              X