Bill O'Brien

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
    Yeah as just hope that O'Brien can recover. And Gaine to go to Buffalo says something about the Bills.
    Or, something about RS.

Comment

• Bill O’Brien With Mad Radio Part One

June 19, 2017
      Filed Under: Bill O'Brien, Deshaun Watson, Houston Texans, MaD Radio
      In Part 1 of Mad Radio’s candid “Mad Conversation” visit with Texans head coach Bill O’Brien Mike and Seth discuss the evaluation of the 2016 season, O’Brien’s relationship with Rick Smith and how the evaluation of Deshaun Watson is different than the one of Brock Osweiler. Plus, O’Brien gives a play-by-play, in-depth description of what happened leading up to the selection of Watson in the 2017 Draft. Part two will air Tuesday June 20, 2017, the part one podcast is below as well as some of the highlights of Part 1 of the visit.
      On if close wins go into the process of evaluating the 2017 season and analytics as a whole as a resource: “Yeah, we look at it. There’s no doubt we look at stats and analytics and all those things, but what I’ve learned over the years is it’s gotta be what you see on the field and what you see on tape. A guy that was a quarterback in practice or in a game he might have been 15-20, but there were two tipped balls, the was one luck read where he was lucky to get it in there and it might show up good on this analytic board, but we know the truth. So you gotta be careful about it, but I’m a big believer in information because information helps give you a perspective on how you wanna coach.”

On why the team is going to West Virginia for training camp: “I know the fans love coming out to training camp and I want to tell then that we’re gonna have two or three practices in front of them, the fans, our players get jacked up practicing in front of the fans. But, one of the things the last three years is when we have gone away to Washington or gone away to Denver I really think it has helped the chemistry of our football team and those have been short spurts of two or three days at a time and look, at the end of the day it’s hot here and we play indoors. One of the I’ve looked at early in the season and a couple years ago when we opened up against Kansas City and we had to coach better than we did in that ballgame, but the energy wasn’t as good as it usually is with our team. We’ve done research on this and I think that playing in one hundred degrees every day the way we practice, what we demand of our players is tough and I think that it saps your energy so I think going to this place will help us number one chemistry wise, come together as a team, bond as a team, which I’m a big believer in and it will help us practice in normal, kinda 75-80 weather for that time of the year, which will help us when we start the season.”

On the organizational structure of the franchise when drafting players: “You know Rick and I the way that the organization is structured here we’re partners running this football team and so my part of that partnership is to evaluate the prospects and give my opinion and when Rick asks my opinion on certain players I give him my opinion. I’m not in charge of trading up and trading, that’s not part of my deal. When I come into the building on draft night I want to be sharp in giving him a snapshot opinion when he asks me what I think of this player. He’s not gonna draft guys we don’t want, but you have to have a clear opinion, you can’t go off on a short story about a guy because there are decisions that need to be made.

On the process and discussions leading up to the selection of Deshaun Watson: “This year when we came here there were a number of quarterbacks we liked, but I can tell you there was a consensus that Deshaun Watson was the number one quarterback that we liked and for a lot of reasons. We loved his demeanor, we loved that he played in a lot of big games in college and won, he’s a winner, I mean the guy’s a winner. So when he (Rick Smith) turned to me and said give me your final evaluation of the guy I said the guy’s a winner, the arm strength, the accuracy, he’s accurate, he can fire the football, he’s got escapability so whatever your decision is that’s it and so Rick made the move and this kid has come in here and done what we’ve asked him to do.

On handling disagreements with Rick Smith: “We talk all the time and we have no problem, we are at ease talking to each other. This is a very competitive business, as you know. When you’re in the season, or you’re in the offseason or you’re getting ready for the draft this is intense. It’s intense and everyone’s got opinions and in the end when it relates to the team we’re the two decision-makers. If we agree on every decision then what’s the deal there? It’s not a bed of roses, that’s just the way it is, it’s the NFL. Now, we agree on a lot of things, there are a lot of things we agree on, but just like any organization, any successful place, you’re going to have some disagreements in the end. One of the things that it states in our contract is we go to Bob (McNair) if we have a disagreement, we have never had to do that, we just work it out. Maybe there’s something that Rick saw that I didn’t see or vice versa, but we’ve been able to work it out and make a decision. We gets along, we talk, we text, we talk on the phone, we were together yesterday. Do we talk every day? Probably not because once I’m coaching the team it’s hard to maybe have that meeting every single day, but I’d say it’s rare that a day goes by where we don’t talk.”
      O’Brien also weighed in on how the evaluation of Watson was different than the evaluation of Brock Osweiler, a moment when he joked with his wife about being fired, Deshaun Watson playing early and more. Check out the podcast below and part two of the visit Tuesday at 8 am on Mad Radio on Sportsradio 610.

Listen to it for yourself at the link: http://houston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/...adio-part-one/

Or on your favorite podcast app: search for "Mad Radio".

Supposedly did ~90 minutes. Hopefully we get to hear it all.
      Last edited by H2O4me; 06-19-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Mad Conversation With Bill O’Brien – Part 2 – Life Off The Field And Changes To The Offense

June 20, 2017
        In Part 2 of Mad Radio’s candid “Mad Conversation” visit with Texans head coach Bill O’Brien Mike and Seth discuss the emotions and challenges the Texans head coach endures off the field, the difference between coaching in the NFL and college and more. Plus, why O’Brien takes blame for the recent offensive struggles, what needs to change and why he’s encouraged by what he saw from the Texans in the spring. Part three will air Wednesday, June 21, 2017 on Mad Radio.
        On when he knew he wanted to get into coaching: “I just loved sports, from day one. I knew that I was never going to be a professional athlete. I loved being on teams, being a part of a team and enjoyed the strategy of the time so I knew early on.”

On smarts off the field translating to smarts on the field: “Sometimes there’s not a correlation between a highly intelligent guy and a really good athlete, but when there is that correlation or there is a guy that’s instinctive and smart and does really well in school and he can apply what you’re teaching him on in a football world on the field those a lot of times are the best players I’ve ever coached. I’ve been fortunate enough going back to college to coach guys that maybe they had different levels of athleticism, but to coach guys, some of the brightest guy I know I have coached. That’s kind of formed my belief in having a lot of guys on your team and not only that, they’re mature, they understand the work ethic, they understand the sitting in meetings, they understand what it takes to practice at a high level. You know, there’s just a lot of that that I really believe in”

On the challenges and rewards of raising a kid with special needs: “It has changed everything for me. Sometimes I get emotional about this and I apologize, but he (Jack) will be 15 in August and when he was born we had a doctor tell us that he wouldn’t live past the age of two. To us he’s a miracle, he’s changed our perspective on a lot of things, what’s important in life, what’s not important in life. Football’s important, football’s very, very important, but in the end the thing that’s most important is taking care of your family and making sure you’re doing the best job you can to support your wife because in the end she takes care of Jack 24/7… Every nervous feeling I have in coach whether it’s before a big meeting or big game I think about Jack, I’ve learned more from Jack than he’ll ever learn from me. ”

On the challenges of raising Michael along with Jack and how much his wife (Colleen) means to him and the family: “Look, you would never wish having a child like Jack on your worst enemy, you know. It’s a tough deal, but what happens is when you have it and you have a wife like Colleen you learn about mental toughness from your wife right away. As a dad you’re sitting there going this is tough and then you look at your wife and she’s like, shut up, this is what it is and we’re moving forward. We decided to have another child and when Michael was born it was unbelievable, they did an MRI on his brain and found out that he was as healthy as a horse and it was just a great time for our family and since then, not to brag on my son, but I think it has given him really great perspective on life. He plays with Jack, he reads to Jack, he spends time with Jack, he cares about Jack. If Jack has a seizure he wants to know if Jack’s ok. So I think in many ways even though he doesn’t have a big brother to go play ball with he has a big brother that has given him a great perspective on life.”

On the biggest differences between coaching in college and the NFL: “I’ve always struggled to answer this question because I know there are a lot of jobs out there that are difficult so it’s relative to number one, the job of a head football coach. If you’re not passionate about being a football coach then you should be doing something else. Whatever you want to do make sure you’re passionate about it so as long as you love what you’re doing you’re able to multi-task. The recruiting (in college) it’s 50 percent X’s and O’s and 50 percent recruiting and it might even be more than that to the side of recruiting. You have to budget time during the day, as a head coach you’re not doing as much daily recruiting, the assistants are. I enjoyed that, that you could actually get to know a family and you could really get to know a kid, I really enjoyed a lot of that, but it definitely was something you had to budget (time), but in professional football it’s all football. Now you’re getting ready for free agency and the draft, but you’re studying tape and you’re talking football. I would say that’s one of the major differences, you have to budget time for recruiting. The other difference is at Penn State because of the situation we were in we did a lot of traveling around the mid-Atlantic, the Pennsylvania area to try to boost morale to say to people this was a horrendously horrible thing that happened here, but this place will survive and we’ll learn from that, it will never happen again and we’re gonna go win football games and so that was a part of my job, too. You gotta be a good organizer, you have to multi-task and you have to deal with the tasks at hand.”

On the defense carrying the load the last couple years and the offense struggling: “One of the things about offensively here is we’ve been way too inconsistent. Last year we weren’t very good. You know, I look in the mirror on that, I definitely look in the mirror on that and think of ways to improve and so what I’ve come up with over the last six months is we have to do a couple things. We’ve got to play faster. I’m not talking about no-huddle, I’m not talking about anything like that. I’m saying we have to get in and out of the huddle faster, we have to play with a better rhythm, we have to do better on 1st and 10… And we have to simplify for our players, I’m not talking about anybody but myself, we’ve got to be able to say to out player one word means this, do to it. Or , hey you’re always going to be here on this play and they may know it, but too bad, this it what we’re going to do and we’re going to execute it and I think our players have bought into that this spring. We have a lot of players on both sides of the ball, we had a lot of fun and were able to pick up our pace of play. I don’t mean that we’re going to be going at this warp speed, but I think there willl be a better rhythm. Now (laughs), there’s a caveat here. You will not see that in the preseason so to the fans out there and we love the fans, you guys are important, but everything that we’ve worked on in the offseason, we’re going to just line up and play football during the preseason.”
        O’Brien also weighed in on the difficulty of getting coaching jobs, the importance of his wife, his journey into coaching and more. Check out the podcast below and part three of the visit Wednesday on Mad Radio on Sportsradio 610.
        Audio at the link.

Comment

• Mad Conversation With Bill O’Brien – Part 3 – The Difficulty Of Coaching Tom Brady, Why He Took Over The Offense And The QB Battle

June 21, 2017

In Part 3 of Mad Radio’s candid “Mad Conversation” visit with Texans head coach Bill O’Brien Mike and Seth discuss why coaching Tom Brady can be difficult, why he decided to take over the offense and more. Plus, what he likes about Tom Savage and Deshaun Watson. Part four, the rapid fire edition, will air Thursday, June 22, 2017, on Mad Radio on SportsRadio 610.

On going from coaching Tom Brady to college quarterbacks at Penn State:“When I went to Penn State after having coached Tom (Brady) for a few years that was my first eye opener. We went out for out first spring practice at Penn State and I was like, alright we’re going to do these 100 plays today and I think we were like 1 for 30. Now, there was a high wind that day in Happy Valley so I blame it on the wind (laughing), but guys didn’t know where to line up and it was like, what am I doing?! So we simplified it and began being decent offensively that first year, but that was my first experience of knowing it’s different.”

On why it’s difficult to coach Tom Brady: “Josh McDaniels is one of my closest friends and we talk about this all the time. One of the most difficult jobs you can have is coaching Tom because he wants to be coached, you coach him every single day, every minute of the day and all year round because he’s all football. He’s a phenomenal guy and the reason why he is what he is, is because he’s obsessed with football. He’s a great family guy, don’t get me wrong, but he’s obsessed with football and so when you’re coaching him you better be ready to go at a moment’s notice whether it’s for a meeting, or practice or game and it made me a much better coach when I was fortunate enough to coach him.

On if he wishes he would have handled offensive coordinator duties from the beginning of his time as head coach of the Texans: “No, have we been where I want to be here offensively? No, at times we have, Mike. We’ve had the rhythm, we’ve had the production, but it hasn’t been enough, it has been very inconsistent. So my reasoning for what I’m doing right now is I think it’s the buck stops at my desk and that’s my area where I feel like I’ve been an offensive coach my whole career so I’m a head coach and I’m involved in all three phases, but I’ve got to, in my opinion, be involved with the offense and I’ve had a lot of fun doing it. These guys they’re having a lot of fun playing and I think that’s a part of it and I think they’re confident. The big key is training camp and being able to carry that feeling over into training camp.”

On what he likes about Tom Savage: “Tom is a great guy to coach, he’s into it, he loves it, he’s passionate about it, he has a good command for what we’re doing and he’s ahead because he has been here. He’s just ahead in knowledge and so he’s able to process things a little bit quicker than Deshaun or even Brandon. You know, we drafted Tom and we’ve got a lot of time invested in him. The big thing for Tom is health, being able to perform consistently on the practice field and in games and go from there, but he has been a lot of fun to be around this spring.”

On how to teach Deshaun Watson to protect himself, but also use his mobility: “I think a lot of that has to do with coaching. Repeating to him over and over that the journey is over in this league. We’re going to have to work on sliding, when to slide, having an awareness to know what’s going on with ball security… Let’s get the first, if you can, but if you can’t it’s called self-preservation. There are stages in the NFL. You go from practice to a preseason game to a regular season game to the playoffs to the Super Bowl and the stage of the game goes up on every stage and that’s where they have to take it, for a guy like Deshaun, from the preseason practice now to the preseason game, so you gotta coach it and you’ve gotta teach it.”
          O’Brien also weighed in on the contrasts between a college and pro practice, why this is the most fun team he has ever coached and more. Check out the podcast below and part two of the visit Thursday on Mad Radio on Sportsradio 610.
          Audio at the link.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted, If so delete.

It's a ranking of all the NFL coaches. I was somewhat surprised at OBriens rank.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap30...power-rankings
            Religion, it's the process of worshipping the messenger and ignoring the message.

Comment

• Mad Conversation – Bill O’Brien – Full Interview

June 22, 2017
              Filed Under: Bill O'Brien, Houston Texans, Mad Conversation, MaD Radio, podcast

. In a new podcast from Mike Meltser and Seth Payne of Mad Radio, they sit down for more long form situation for a Mad Conversation with Houston Texans Head Coach Bill O’Brien. The three talk about everything from O’Brien’s days at Brown, to his first coaching job, his wife Caroline and son’s Jack and Michael. Including the way that Jack’s brain malformation changed O’Brien forever.

They also get into the Houston Texans current team and how the quarterback situation for the team with Tom Savage and Deshaun Watson.

Enjoy the first of what will be many Mad Conversations from Mike Meltser and Seth Payne with Bill O’Brien
              Full 79 minutes of their "conversation" audio at the link or available on your favorite podcast app.

Comment

• When I was a younger coach my career decisions on were motivated by rising up the ladder. Like going from the Ivy League to coach at Georgia Tech, to a higher level of football.

When I was at Georgia Tech, that's where I met my wife and we got married and we had our first child and Jack was born with a brain malformation.

So every decision after that really in large part was based on where is the best place to have the combination to win football games -- so you can keep your job -- and take care of Jack.
                When I got my New England job and Bill promoted me to be the receivers coach... and I've never coached receivers in my life. I'm walking into my first meeting -- and [Randy] Moss is in there, [Wes] Welker is in there, [Donte] Stallworth is in there, Jabbar Gaffney... arguably one of the best top-to-bottom WR corps of all time... and right before I walked through that door for the first time I thought about Jack. From that point forward, every kind of nervous time I have in coaching -- whether it's before a big meeting or before a big game -- I think about Jack.
                Last edited by H2O4me; 06-23-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Bill O'Brien's state of the Texans

By John McClain
                  The first base coach of the Little League all-star team in West University tries to stay calm when his team is batting and makes sure he knows his responsibilities.

His manager, Shawn Bacek, showed a lot of confidence in him by making him part of the all-star team's coaching staff. He does a lot of clapping, offers encouragement and makes sure he remembers how many outs there are.

"I told him I couldn't coach third base because I didn't know the signals," Bill O'Brien said last week, laughing about his game-day duties. "As soon as they get to first base, I point over to our third base coach (Staton Childers) and tell them to make sure they pay attention to him.

"When they get to first, it's all on him."

When the all-star team was chosen three weeks ago, Michael O'Brien - a pitcher and first baseman - was selected. His father, who's entering his fourth season as the Texans' coach, jumped at the opportunity to join the staff.

"When they get to first base, I give them a high-five no matter what, whether it's a hit, walk or (out)," O'Brien said. "It's good to see the kids have so much fun.

"Being an assistant coach is a lot of fun. I can give my suggestions and not be in charge. I only get nervous when my kid's pitching. He loves baseball and being on the team, and we get so much enjoyment out of it."

Any intimidation of the umpires?

"No way - I've been an angel," O'Brien said.

During and after the offseason program, O'Brien said he was having more fun coaching now than any time since he arrived in Houston in 2014.

Because he's calling plays on a full-time basis for the first time since his first season, O'Brien is spending more time coaching the quarterbacks.

"I felt it would help improve the team if I was more involved in the coaching," he said. "I have more experience. I've experienced a lot of things that, hopefully, will help me do a better job with our team.

"Now, I've coached all three phases since I've been there, but I'm a little more involved with the quarterbacks and the offense and the scripting of practice and the calling of plays. I enjoy being a little more hands-on with the players."

O'Brien's No. 1 priority is to improve the offense, especially a passing game that was wretched last season when the Texans finished 9-7 for a third consecutive year and won the AFC South title for the second season in a row.

"We've been too inconsistent," O'Brien said about his offense. "That's where I have to try to help improve this team the most and still be the head coach.

"Certain areas of the team have to get better. Offensively, we've got to do a better job, obviously. And we have to get better on special teams."

A defense that finished first in the NFL last season in fewest-yards allowed is the strength of the team. Even the defense has to improve under first-year coordinator Mike Vrabel. Forcing more turnovers and allowing fewer points are paramount to what the Texans want to accomplish.

"We're not where we want to be," O'Brien said about the team. "Every year you have to show improvement."

And that improvement must start at quarterback.

For a fifth consecutive season, the Texans will begin the season with a new starting quarterback. Barring injury, Tom Savage will follow Brock Osweiler, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Schaub.

Rookie Deshaun Watson and veteran Brandon Weeden are behind Savage, who's entering the last year of his contract.

Savage emerged from the offseason program as the starter. But as O'Brien pointed out several times, he has to earn the No. 1 job every day.

"Tom's ahead in how he functions with the offense," O'Brien said. "He's been here longer. He's seen things. He knows how to correct things right away within the system.

"His biggest issue has been health. The fact that he hasn't been able to be the full-time starter is more about his (injuries).

"You can tell he has great command of our offense. He threw for almost 70 percent in team drills and 7-on-7. Yes, it was just OTAs (no contact), but that showed he's accurate and knows where to go with the ball."

General manager Rick Smith traded Osweiler and a second-round pick to Cleveland to clear $16 million in salary cap space. On draft day, Smith traded up 12 spots in the first round with Cleveland to get Watson.

In the offseason program, Watson impressed his coaches and teammates with his ability to learn the offense. His work ethic was exceptional. O'Brien said Watson developed a strong foundation at Clemson.

"He had to learn a pretty sophisticated offense at Clemson," O'Brien said. "He had to do a lot of things at the line of scrimmage. I think he was trained really well. That's a credit to the Clemson staff.

"He'd already been in some big games when he got here. When he came here, he put his head down and came to work every day."

Besides his talent and work ethic, Watson impressed the Texans with his confidence and his demeanor.

"He's a very poised guy," O'Brien said. "I like the way he carries himself. I like the way he operates. He's a rookie, and he's not nearly where he needs to be to be a full-time starter in this league, but you can tell he's got a lot of qualities you like.

"For being a rookie, he's wise beyond his years. He asks great questions in the morning meeting, and you can tell he's studied the night before. Every practice isn't perfect. He knows he needs to get a lot better. And he did get better every day during the spring. It's no pads, of course. It's not real football, but he did improve in his knowledge of the offense."

The quarterback gets a lot of freedom at the line of scrimmage in O'Brien's system. They design game plans that try to take advantage of weaknesses on defense.

O'Brien and quarterbacks coach Sean Ryan didn't take it easy on Watson when teaching him the system.

"We put a lot on his plate during the spring, and he handled it very well," O'Brien said. "He made mistakes, and he corrected them. You don't see him make the same mistake twice.

"He can do a lot of things. He can operate our running game and in our passing game. He's got a lot of athleticism. I don't think we'll have to limit him. Training camp and preseason games will be a big test."

O'Brien spent a lot of time in the offseason observing his players.

"I really like these players," he said. "I like the chemistry so far.

When I walk through the locker room, I see veteran players talking to rookies. I really believe we have a bunch of good guys who understand the team aspect, who'll do whatever they can to win. That's what makes it fun for me to go to work every day.

"I really trust the leadership on this team. The leaders on this team know what the expectations are -- how we practice, how we meet, how to be on time."

Last week, Osweiler told the media in Cleveland that he was excited to be coached hard on fundamentals with the Browns, inferring that he wasn't coached that way by O'Brien.

Anyone who watches OTAs, minicamp and training camp sees O'Brien and his coaches teaching fundamentals.

"I'm past that," O'Brien said about Osweiler. "We believe in the way we coach. I wish Brock the best. It just didn't work out.

"Every day we try to improve as coaches and try to do everything we can to help the player and the team to get better."

In the playoffs last season, there were national media reports that O'Brien would be fired if the Texans lost to Oakland, which wasn't true. Owner Bob McNair denied it, but it didn't stop the reports.

Those same reports discussed a deteriorating relationship between O'Brien and Smith.

"Those things are out of my control," O'Brien said. "Rick and I speak every day. We have a strong relationship. It can be an intense environment, but we're all trying to pull the same rope in the same direction to produce a winner like this city deserves.

"My role is to focus on coaching."

There also has been speculation nationally that this could be O'Brien's last season with the Texans. McNair said in March he would talk to O'Brien about a contract extension after this season when he'll have one year left on his contract.

McNair pointed out that's how he handled Gary Kubiak's contract during his eight seasons with the Texans.

"Whatever Bob says, he means," O'Brien said. "That's what they've done in the past. When that time comes, we'll sit down and talk. I really enjoy it here. I love coaching here. I'd love to be the head coach here for as long as they want me.

"This is a very, very good staff. We work hard to try to put a winning product on the field. We know how passionate the fans are."

Kubiak and Dom Capers, the Texans' first coach, were fired because their teams finished with 2-14 records.

"I don't really feel any pressure," O'Brien said. "With all the work we put in, we need to play well. We demand a lot from the players and coaches.

"There's only one goal in this league. When you start the season, you're not thinking about what you did last year. You're thinking about that one goal and how there's one happy team at the end of the season and 31 others that aren't real happy. We're all striving to be that one happy team."

Comment

• That OB audio I heard about on the radio and went and listened. Great stuff and very informative about how he thinks about things and his approach to different things. Many outside coaching
                    JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

• 19. Bill O'Brien will [change teams].
                      There's too much smoke to ignore in recent years about O'Brien being on the outs (or wanting out) in Houston. If the Texans keep winning division titles, he's not likely to go anywhere. But one down year could bring about a change there, and the belief is that O'Brien would jump immediately into another NFL head-coaching opportunity, a la Andy Reid.

Comment

• Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                        Sometimes the smoke get's in your eyes and you can't find out the source. Regurgitating lies does not count as confirmation. It just seems that way if you believe the lies.

Now I'm willing to admit I don't know what I don't know. But I'm sure not going to believe others who don't know no matter how often the speculation is repeated.
                        Last edited by Marshall; 07-17-2017, 11:32 AM.
                        https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

• McNair said in March he would talk to O'Brien about a contract extension after this season when he'll have one year left on his contract.

"Whatever Bob says, he means," O'Brien said. "That's what they've done in the past. When that time comes, we'll sit down and talk. I really enjoy it here. I love coaching here. I'd love to be the head coach here for as long as they want me.
                          https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

• Peter King of MMQB on 610AM: "It was a very good idea that the Texans didn't make Bill O'Brien the scapegoat for the fact that Brock Osweiler isn't a good football player. It would be a big mistake to let O'Brien go after finally providing him with a QB to work with."

Comment

Working...
                            X