Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussiedave View Post

Iow, they are fishing.
    The price will come down the closer it gets to draft day.
    Don't think so. Brady said 3-5 years, Hoodie is not stupid and I think he would trade Jimmy if he was 100% sure Brady can go 3-5. If he isn't he knows what Jimmy can do and would hold onto him as insurance. Also, if Brady's play starts to decline faster than we assume, he is ready to play.

True, with the 49ers giving up maybe 2 high picks for Cousins and then the Redskins giving up a 2nd (rumor with legs) for Romo (insanity). Anything can happen
    JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

I like the Idea of Jimmy G, but he might as well be Brock V2. There is absolutely no sample size at all. We have no clue if how he performs under pressure or in a non Belichick team. Bill gets his guys ready EVERY game .

Romo I know can perform. I know we have no time to develop a QB. Either we hit a Dax, Russel or a Ben Burger in the draft.................. Or we stick with Tom Brady......... I mean savage
      THE Anti troll

Comment

Will Brinson @WillBrinson
        According to @MikeGarafolo, it will take “a first round pick for this year AND a first round pick for next year” to get Garoppolo from Pats

Texans would not offer their 2017 first rounder.
        If you're not following the Astros, you are doing Houston sports wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post

NE said that they would consider a trade deal if they would get that deal. They did not say they would 100% do it. Per NE sports news

Comment

Meh - if they think he is worth it it would make sense - either Jimmy or a rookie and one would have to think Jimmy is the better option.
            Depends on what they think their options are for starter in '17.
            Now a first plus a trade deal might be doable.

Comment

Look for Browns to make a run at Jimmy G, now, courtesy of Rick Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by aussiedave View Post

Meh - if they think he is worth it it would make sense - either Jimmy or a rookie and one would have to think Jimmy is the better option.
                Depends on what they think their options are for starter in '17.
                Now a first plus a trade deal might be doable.
                On top of that second rounder we already gave up. Look at the real costs.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingbear View Post

On top of that second rounder we already gave up. Look at the real costs.
                  Which one?

Comment

Look for Browns to make a run at Jimmy G, now, courtesy of Rick Smith.
                    Jimmy G is staying in NE unless someone wants to cough up a Ricky Williams deal. The moves NE is making are 2 fold.

1- Gives Brady more weapons for a SB run and making a good D even better.

2- Getting younger across the board for life after Brady.

Hoodie made a remark I have heard twice. And it's clear what it is saying:

"We have a plan in place for the future. While we will add an subtract players from year to year. If Tom plays 3,5 or 1 more season we will sustain the "Patriots Way".

Hmmm...1 more year? And they are getting younger and have a good QB that is under a rookie deal for 1 season still. Hoodie is too smart to unload Jimmy, like Brady he is well aware of what he has. Notice that the deal to get Jimmy is changing as teams are now inking FAs? First it was a 2nd and a bit more, then maybe a trade deal that would be very good to NE with players and picks, then a 1 & 2 pick and now it appears 2 1sts and maybe more. He is at his best with mind games and Hoodie is working every single angel and still Jimmy is a Patriot. The Browns could offer a deal that they may accept. But, they are the only team with the picks and stupidity to give up the cost.

Comment

One more time for those in the back row...

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
                      ICYMI (in February): Jimmy Garappolo isn't going anywhere. His name continues to surface in trade rumors and speculation - not happening.

Comment

Yeah as really think that for now unless action takes place, it is all talk.
                        [COLOR="Purple"]July is Here!

Comment

Working...
                        X