Aj Mccaron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aj Mccaron

Chances are the bengals would try to trade him considering they have their guy in Dalton and should be looking at building from another strong offensive draft if they are to lose sanu or jones. How much would you offer for mccaron he seemed like a young hasselback. I think he's worth a third if available. He's accurate, confident, and is used to playing in big games . Very Brady like personality.
    Last edited by foothiller; 01-15-2016, 03:25 PM.

Originally posted by foothiller View Post
    Chances are the bengals would try to trade him considering they have their guy in Dalton and should be looking at building from another strong offensive draft if they are to lose sanu or jones. How much would you offer for mccaron he seemed like a young hasselback. I think he's worth a third if available.
    He is one of the better options out there right now and certainly preferable to Hoyer plus he's young.
    He was drafted in the fifth round so offer a 4th first and bump it up to a third if they aren't interested.

Comment

i'd do it. clowney straight up for mccaron

Comment

We can keep clowney and still snag Mccaron. I'd think a third would be a great deal

Comment

Do you see him as a long term fix?
          Proud adopter of DeAndre Hopkins...

Comment

Originally posted by dannyre View Post
            Do you see him as a long term fix?
            I'd compare this to the Shaub trade with the Falcons . I think Aj could compete for a starting spot on this team . He was a solid starter at Alabama and he has the attitude you want in a leader . Bengals could use some depth at lb , s , and corner so if the Texans could deal a player plus a pick . I'd think both teams win . Right now there are three qb needy teams that are taking a qb in the draft . Rams , Browns , and Jets. Chances are Wentz , Goff and Lynch are all gone . I think it would suit the Texans to draft either hunter Henry , Elliot , or top free safety with their first round pick instead of reaching . Aj mccaron and Savage are both talented young guys who could give Houston a stable qb room for the next two seasons

Comment

Would not mind McCarron or his wife/girlfriend at all in Houston.
              Don't think the Bengals would deal him.
              Last edited by Texans dice; 01-15-2016, 05:07 PM.
              1. G Bolles OT, 2. N Peterman QB, 3. J Myrick CB, 4. G Kittle TE, 4. J Conner RB, 5. T Thompson SS, 7. B Boulware LB

Comment

Originally posted by brg88tx View Post
                Im all for this where do we sign lol

Comment

McCarron just proved to be a capable back up to Dalton...on a cheap rookie contract (Mike Brown special). Why in the world would they trade that away?
                  TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Chapman View Post
                    McCarron just proved to be a capable back up to Dalton...on a cheap rookie contract (Mike Brown special). Why in the world would they trade that away?
                    I dunno - maybe to get an extra draft pick?

Comment

I know this. Im sure the others get it as well just day dreaming ya know ? The situation isnt good right QB wise as you know . There will be many many more out there Dreams to come ! The Bengals would be straight dumb to let him go unless it was for an unbelievable deal . Which as History has shown we dont do that ,and I have no problem with that .

Comment

All it takes is one team to offer a good pick . When you're solid at the qb position you can afford to make moves like this . Bengals should be in a win now mentality , so getting an extra pick would benefit them .

Comment

Yep, keeping McCarron and Dalton. You need two QBs in this league.

Comment

Clowney

Originally posted by brg88tx View Post
                            its kind of funny how I start a thread to trade JJ Watt for more players and I am pretty much called crazy because they say JJ was hurt...well Clowney has been hurt and wasn't supposed to make it back this year after microfracture surgery. Clowney off the field is better than a lot of healthy texans...should I call names..lol

Comment

QBs

why don't the Texans just draft their own QB and stop taking other teams castoffs?

Comment

Working...
                              X