HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > NFL/Football Discussion > NFL Draft

NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-16-2012
1st&inches 1st&inches is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktex View Post
Ah, the mods removed it. Good. There was some scammer on here hawking pecker growth products and the like, and that's who I was referring to. I did not feel he was worth quoting.
****, the attack of the telemarketers.
I think we need to send a case of beer to the mods.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-16-2012
Matt_in_KW's Avatar
Matt_in_KW Matt_in_KW is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lurking in Relient
Posts: 4,538
Default

We will see many guys coming in for workouts before the draft...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-16-2012
dbruder44's Avatar
dbruder44 dbruder44 is online now
Kool Aid Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Section 611 Row F
Age: 44
Posts: 11,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktex View Post
Ah, the mods removed it. Good. There was some scammer on here hawking pecker growth products and the like, and that's who I was referring to. I did not feel he was worth quoting.
I saw the post, just thought he have might known one of you posters better than he should and was just offering up some help...... ya know for the small pecker thing LOL hahahahaha (I know you will laugh Ktex)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-16-2012
austins23's Avatar
austins23 austins23 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Harlingen, TX
Age: 47
Posts: 5,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
I saw the post, just thought he have might known one of you posters better than he should and was just offering up some help...... ya know for the small pecker thing LOL hahahahaha (I know you will laugh Ktex)
******, and to think I read the whole thing!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-16-2012
dannyre's Avatar
dannyre dannyre is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Galveston
Posts: 1,585
Default

Glad I missed it...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-18-2012
1st&inches 1st&inches is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyre View Post
Glad I missed it...
dbruder has the link to the site if you want to check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-18-2012
Marblebag Marblebag is offline
Practice Squad
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idM2P...ure=plpp_video

Gruden Interview of Keenum.

I kinda hope they do bring him in during training camp and such.
And Tyron Carrier, he could replace Jacoby Jones np.

Edit: would die laughing if Case got signed.. I could imagine how mad VYoung would be.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-18-2012
1st&inches 1st&inches is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marblebag View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idM2P...ure=plpp_video

Gruden Interview of Keenum.

I kinda hope they do bring him in during training camp and such.
And Tyron Carrier, he could replace Jacoby Jones np.

Edit: would die laughing if Case got signed.. I could imagine how mad VYoung would be.
If VY had kept his nose clean, I bet you the Texans would'be signed him.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-18-2012
dannyre's Avatar
dannyre dannyre is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Galveston
Posts: 1,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st&inches View Post
dbruder has the link to the site if you want to check it out.
Seems with that screen name you might be the one that needs it...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-18-2012
austins23's Avatar
austins23 austins23 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Harlingen, TX
Age: 47
Posts: 5,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyre View Post
Seems with that screen name you might be the one that needs it...
BAHAHAHA! Good one!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.