HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > Texans Tailgate > Tickets, Parking Passes and PSL's

Old 04-10-2012
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
I think you are still a month away from tough *****, don't give up hope.
a glimmer! Thanks, brudder!
Old 04-10-2012
Kool Aid Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Rafsta View Post
a glimmer! Thanks, brudder!
I've got extra seats for this season too, hit me up if you don't get any
Old 04-11-2012
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
I've got extra seats for this season too, hit me up if you don't get any
Awesome! You rock man!
Old 04-16-2012

DaRafsta, one of my guys at work got an email form the Texans for tickets today (4-16). Any word on your end?
Old 04-16-2012
Veteran

Got the email today!

Its a joke. You have to get the charosco(spelling) package or a psl package. The **** charosco package is almost as much as just getting a psl. I told Cameron who works for the texans ticket office to kiss my ***. I will go on craigslist and pay less than half of what he wants.. Idiots
Old 04-16-2012
Watt Ya Gonna Do

Default Reaction

If I remember correctly, after one season with the Churrasco's club you can opt out. That means in year two and thereafter you only have to pay for the tickets. I'm not 100% certain on this but I remember talking to the Texans about this. Also, I sure hope that you really didn't tell him to kiss it- you never know when you might want to go back across that bridge. And as far as getting it for half on Craig's List, I hope you are right. On the other hand resellers and PSL owners are very proud nowadays and the prices are much higher than I've ever seen. This is our 7th season as ticket/psl owners and I've followed prices quite a bit. Regardless, good luck getting tickets - GO TEXANS!
Old 04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnomnomn View Post
Got the email today!

Its a joke. You have to get the charosco(spelling) package or a psl package. The **** charosco package is almost as much as just getting a psl. I told Cameron who works for the texans ticket office to kiss my ***. I will go on craigslist and pay less than half of what he wants.. Idiots
This is the email my buddy got from Cameron as well. My buddy is looking for 4-6 tickets and apparently all he has available is Section 528 and one is having to buy the PSL and the other is having to buy the Churrascos deal. Needless to say I think Cameron got pretty much the same response from my buddy as he did from you. He was advised there is only singles to purchase as season tickets without having to buy any PSL or anything else.

Robert,

At the current moment I can only accommodate 4-6 seats together in one section. Section 528, row H (second row). You can purchase these seats two different ways, with PSL or with Churrascos Club. A PSL is the Personal Seat License giving you full ownership to the seats. It is a one-time only fee and now gives you the benefit of selling the complete rights to the seats once you are ready to give them up. Churrascos on the other hand is a yearly charge but gives you access to our private pregame tailgating party. It is a catered, open bar (unlimited beer, wine and liquor) and live music event. This take place two hour before every home game kick off. Prices for each are as followed:

With PSL - $760 per seat plus $1200 for PSL = $1960 per seat for the season

With Churrascos - $1600

Iím sure this is a bit confusing so please let me know any questions you may have and let me know your interest level.

Appreciate your time,

Cameron Walker
Old 04-17-2012
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by walberty View Post
If I remember correctly, after one season with the Churrasco's club you can opt out. That means in year two and thereafter you only have to pay for the tickets. I'm not 100% certain on this but I remember talking to the Texans about this. Also, I sure hope that you really didn't tell him to kiss it- you never know when you might want to go back across that bridge. And as far as getting it for half on Craig's List, I hope you are right. On the other hand resellers and PSL owners are very proud nowadays and the prices are much higher than I've ever seen. This is our 7th season as ticket/psl owners and I've followed prices quite a bit. Regardless, good luck getting tickets - GO TEXANS!
I had tickets in 325 my first year (08?) and they required a Churrasco's Club purchase. I had heard that I could opt out after a year as well but was informed by the Texans after the first year that I could not do this and keep my 325 seats. Therefore, I moved to 522.
Old 04-17-2012
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by austins23 View Post
DaRafsta, one of my guys at work got an email form the Texans for tickets today (4-16). Any word on your end?
none yet, bud. counting on it though. But hey...this is a good sign. Although...looking at some of the recent posts....I'm not getting any churrascos or psls.
Old 04-17-2012
Rookie

Default Da Rafsta

I sent you a private message, please review and reply..Thanks!