HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > Texans Tailgate > Tickets, Parking Passes and PSL's

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-10-2012
Da Rafsta's Avatar
Da Rafsta Da Rafsta is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
I think you are still a month away from tough *****, don't give up hope.
a glimmer! Thanks, brudder!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-10-2012
dbruder44's Avatar
dbruder44 dbruder44 is online now
Kool Aid Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Section 611 Row F "BABY"
Age: 44
Posts: 10,724
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Rafsta View Post
a glimmer! Thanks, brudder!
I've got extra seats for this season too, hit me up if you don't get any
__________________
My Lion is bigger than Lilbushs' fish.....
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-11-2012
Da Rafsta's Avatar
Da Rafsta Da Rafsta is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
I've got extra seats for this season too, hit me up if you don't get any
Awesome! You rock man!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-16-2012
austins23's Avatar
austins23 austins23 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Harlingen, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 4,902
Default

DaRafsta, one of my guys at work got an email form the Texans for tickets today (4-16). Any word on your end?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-16-2012
omnomnomnomnomn's Avatar
omnomnomnomnomn omnomnomnomnomn is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Humble, Texas
Age: 38
Posts: 223
Default

Got the email today!

Its a joke. You have to get the charosco(spelling) package or a psl package. The **** charosco package is almost as much as just getting a psl. I told Cameron who works for the texans ticket office to kiss my ***. I will go on craigslist and pay less than half of what he wants.. Idiots
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-16-2012
walberty's Avatar
walberty walberty is offline
Watt Ya Gonna Do
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reliant Stadium on gameday!
Posts: 368
Default Reaction

If I remember correctly, after one season with the Churrasco's club you can opt out. That means in year two and thereafter you only have to pay for the tickets. I'm not 100% certain on this but I remember talking to the Texans about this. Also, I sure hope that you really didn't tell him to kiss it- you never know when you might want to go back across that bridge. And as far as getting it for half on Craig's List, I hope you are right. On the other hand resellers and PSL owners are very proud nowadays and the prices are much higher than I've ever seen. This is our 7th season as ticket/psl owners and I've followed prices quite a bit. Regardless, good luck getting tickets - GO TEXANS!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-17-2012
austins23's Avatar
austins23 austins23 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Harlingen, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 4,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnomnomn View Post
Got the email today!

Its a joke. You have to get the charosco(spelling) package or a psl package. The **** charosco package is almost as much as just getting a psl. I told Cameron who works for the texans ticket office to kiss my ***. I will go on craigslist and pay less than half of what he wants.. Idiots
This is the email my buddy got from Cameron as well. My buddy is looking for 4-6 tickets and apparently all he has available is Section 528 and one is having to buy the PSL and the other is having to buy the Churrascos deal. Needless to say I think Cameron got pretty much the same response from my buddy as he did from you. He was advised there is only singles to purchase as season tickets without having to buy any PSL or anything else.


Robert,

At the current moment I can only accommodate 4-6 seats together in one section. Section 528, row H (second row). You can purchase these seats two different ways, with PSL or with Churrascos Club. A PSL is the Personal Seat License giving you full ownership to the seats. It is a one-time only fee and now gives you the benefit of selling the complete rights to the seats once you are ready to give them up. Churrascos on the other hand is a yearly charge but gives you access to our private pregame tailgating party. It is a catered, open bar (unlimited beer, wine and liquor) and live music event. This take place two hour before every home game kick off. Prices for each are as followed:



With PSL - $760 per seat plus $1200 for PSL = $1960 per seat for the season

With Churrascos - $1600



Iím sure this is a bit confusing so please let me know any questions you may have and let me know your interest level.



Appreciate your time,

Cameron Walker
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-17-2012
GoldenHolden's Avatar
GoldenHolden GoldenHolden is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Age: 32
Posts: 3,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walberty View Post
If I remember correctly, after one season with the Churrasco's club you can opt out. That means in year two and thereafter you only have to pay for the tickets. I'm not 100% certain on this but I remember talking to the Texans about this. Also, I sure hope that you really didn't tell him to kiss it- you never know when you might want to go back across that bridge. And as far as getting it for half on Craig's List, I hope you are right. On the other hand resellers and PSL owners are very proud nowadays and the prices are much higher than I've ever seen. This is our 7th season as ticket/psl owners and I've followed prices quite a bit. Regardless, good luck getting tickets - GO TEXANS!
I had tickets in 325 my first year (08?) and they required a Churrasco's Club purchase. I had heard that I could opt out after a year as well but was informed by the Texans after the first year that I could not do this and keep my 325 seats. Therefore, I moved to 522.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-17-2012
Da Rafsta's Avatar
Da Rafsta Da Rafsta is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by austins23 View Post
DaRafsta, one of my guys at work got an email form the Texans for tickets today (4-16). Any word on your end?
none yet, bud. counting on it though. But hey...this is a good sign. Although...looking at some of the recent posts....I'm not getting any churrascos or psls.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-17-2012
khoja1 khoja1 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 46
Default Da Rafsta

I sent you a private message, please review and reply..Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.