HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > Texans Tailgate > Tickets, Parking Passes and PSL's

Old 02-24-2012
Pro Bowler

Default Texans ticket office

The few times that I have called the ticket office, I get someone who is not very competent. I have to explain my problem several times and I'm not always convinced they know what they are doing. Does anyone have the direct number of someone there who you have confidence in? Send me a PM if you do.

Also, I have still not received an invoice in the mail. I was told that it would be mailed the next day about ten days ago.
Old 02-24-2012
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie View Post
The few times that I have called the ticket office, I get someone who is not very competent. I have to explain my problem several times and I'm not always convinced they know what they are doing. Does anyone have the direct number of someone there who you have confidence in? Send me a PM if you do.

Also, I have still not received an invoice in the mail. I was told that it would be mailed the next day about ten days ago.
Have you tried loggin in to the account manager feature on this site? You can view and print invoices there.

As for who to call. I always call the direct line. For the most part they have been good to me. I have noticed a few are a bit clueless.
Old 02-24-2012
Pro Bowler

Default today

I signed up yesterday to be charged in four installments beginning the 28th, but they billed me today, the 22nd.
Old 02-24-2012
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I signed up yesterday to be charged in four installments beginning the 28th, but they billed me today, the 22nd.
I could be wrong but I believe the first payment goes when you enter it (22nd) and the rest go on the 28th starting in March (assuming you didn't manually make the payment prior to the 28th).
Old 02-24-2012
Veteran

Quote:
You must not have read the details. It states clearly that you will be charged immediately for the first payment and then on the scheduled dates for the later payments. Are you sure it is the ticket reps who are incompetent?
Old 02-24-2012
Kool Aid Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougo3 View Post
You must not have read the details. It states clearly that you will be charged immediately for the first payment and then on the scheduled dates for the later payments. Are you sure it is the ticket reps who are incompetent?
There is no reason to throw insults Hougo3
Old 02-24-2012
Pro Bowler

Default thanks for the kind replies

Thanks guys for setting me straight. I will start giving the ticket people more grace. I didn't expect to be charged until the 28th and that is my fault. I stand corrected. It makes me feel good about the ticket office that all of you came to their defense. Fasteddie
Old 02-24-2012
Rookie

Default Indeed

The ONLY person to speak with is MATT

I have dealt with several of the other people and they are DUMB *****.

I have had them give misinformation several times.

At playoff time, the lady told me my season tickets in 124 were only $70 a game and i tried to explain the prices go up playoff time, not down so i knew it was wrong.

I think they might be interns or something. Hard to imagine those idiots in that office are actually getting paid.

Talk to MATT!