HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > Texans Tailgate

Texans Tailgate Discuss anything related to the Texans that is not expressly about the game itself. Community news, player appearances or anything related to Reliant Stadium.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-22-2012
Yosarian's Avatar
Yosarian Yosarian is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11,145
Default Big Thank you to All members

Well, we have set a new record. No reported posts in over 5 days.
I think a milestone like that needed a thank you to all the member here. I know the new moderators were thrown into this and in the beginning it seemed like we were just messing with everything, but I personally think the site has improved tremendously this past month, since mod 1 organized a new mod team.
I just wanted to thank everyone for trying to hang in there while we continue to improve the site as much as we can. And a big thank you for regarding the rules, I know some of them are hard to handle , but I think they are for the best for a wider audience of members here.
Anyway, the discussions I have seen the past few weeks have been awesome with opposing viewpoints and great discussions.


Keep it up and thanks. No need to reply unless you want to...I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyones effort to improve the quality of discussions on here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2012
dbruder44's Avatar
dbruder44 dbruder44 is offline
Kool Aid Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Section 611 Row F "BABY"
Age: 44
Posts: 10,724
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosarian View Post
Well, we have set a new record. No reported posts in over 5 days.
I think a milestone like that needed a thank you to all the member here. I know the new moderators were thrown into this and in the beginning it seemed like we were just messing with everything, but I personally think the site has improved tremendously this past month, since mod 1 organized a new mod team.
I just wanted to thank everyone for trying to hang in there while we continue to improve the site as much as we can. And a big thank you for regarding the rules, I know some of them are hard to handle , but I think they are for the best for a wider audience of members here.
Anyway, the discussions I have seen the past few weeks have been awesome with opposing viewpoints and great discussions.


Keep it up and thanks. No need to reply unless you want to...I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyones effort to improve the quality of discussions on here.
Yos glad you are figuring stuff out, soon you'll have time to be funny again.....
__________________
My Lion is bigger than Lilbushs' fish.....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-22-2012
THENFL THENFL is offline
Account Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 359
Default

All of you guys are doing a nice job. This is a much more enjoyable Board now.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-23-2012
austins23's Avatar
austins23 austins23 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Harlingen, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 4,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
Yos glad you are figuring stuff out, soon you'll have time to be funny again.....
I second that....It's like becoming a Moderator sapped him of all his dry sense of humor......
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-23-2012
mmtex63's Avatar
mmtex63 mmtex63 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 638 The one always standing up and yelling.
Age: 51
Posts: 2,860
Default

Just imagine if we could give each other a great big ole hug..........NOT.

sorry, always has to be one smart *** in the crowd.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2012
Yosarian's Avatar
Yosarian Yosarian is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11,145
Default

Don't try to get around the word censor in my appreciation thread.

You probably were typing smart alec but sneezed...that's happened to me before.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-29-2012
mmtex63's Avatar
mmtex63 mmtex63 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 638 The one always standing up and yelling.
Age: 51
Posts: 2,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosarian View Post
Don't try to get around the word censor in my appreciation thread.

You probably were typing smart alec but sneezed...that's happened to me before.
Yos your a pretty sharp feller.

I've always wondered (well not always) what in the heck is an alec?

Hey,just thought I'd ask
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.