HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > Texans Tailgate > Tickets, Parking Passes and PSL's

Old 04-17-2009
Rookie

Default Season Tickets

If you did not preorder the tickets are you stuck with buying them from an individual or in the nose bleeds??
Old 04-17-2009
Kool Aid Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BnB Texan View Post
If you did not preorder the tickets are you stuck with buying them from an individual or in the nose bleeds??
Probably so, if you don't get a season package from the Texans, single game tickets will be very limited, but there will be a number of people who didn't renew and decent season ticket package should be available from the Texans last year they were selling all lower sets with the Churasco club married to them, not sure they will be afforded that luxury again this year.

Last edited by dbruder44; 04-17-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-17-2009
Watt Ya Gonna Do

Default Season Tickets

If you search regularly I'm sure you can find some seats at or near cost in just about any section. Some people don't want to use their tickets this year and just want to get their $ back. They don't want to sell their PSL'd right now because the prices have been going down. There are tons of PSL's for sale right now. If the Texans have a play off season in 09 the prices will likely go way up. There's also a labor issue that will come in to play after next season if the players and owners don't reach a new agreement before this one expires.
Old 04-17-2009
Veteran

Quote:
You will have no problem at all getting season tickets if you want them. Every year the Texans have this goofy "wait list" but anyone and everyone who wants season tickets gets them. One year (last year or the year before) they still had the "wait list" nonsense on the website while at the exact same time but elsewhere on the website they were selling season tickets to anyone who wanted them. They even sold "season tickets" after the 2 preseason games which was a great deal because then you didn't have to get stuck with buying the preseason games and could instead just buy the 8 regular season games.

So if you want season tickets, no problem at all...you will get them.
Old 04-17-2009
Account Suspended

You should call them.
Old 04-18-2009
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
Probably so, if you don't get a season package from the Texans, single game tickets will be very limited, but there will be a number of people who didn't renew and decent season ticket package should be available from the Texans last year they were selling all lower sets with the Churasco club married to them, not sure they will be afforded that luxury again this year.
They are still forcing the Churrasco's club on people. I moved my seats because of it.
Old 04-18-2009
Hall of Famer

Default Churrasco's

Churrascos food looks good on the menu but average taste. Very overpriced..JMO.
Old 04-18-2009
Hall of Famer

Default nose bleeds

Quote:
Whats wrong with the nosebleed seats? I would think that would be the best place for a Niner fan to sit..lol. I have 2 extras in 629 although I have only sat up there once, they are pretty good seats.
Old 04-23-2009
Veteran

Quote:
2009 season tickets are available on the Texans website now. I just checked and a pair in 606L is available. Bet some people in 605, 604, 603, etc. wonder why they aren't getting upgraded into those.
Old 04-23-2009
Hall of Famer

Default upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlin View Post
2009 season tickets are available on the Texans website now. I just checked and a pair in 606L is available. Bet some people in 605, 604, 603, etc. wonder why they aren't getting upgraded into those.
They just don't move you, you have to keep checking to get an upgrade.