HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > Texans Tailgate > Tickets, Parking Passes and PSL's

Old 08-03-2011
Rookie

Default Presale code

I'm dying to get in on the presale starting Wednesday, but I don't have the required code. Is there anyone willing to give it up for me? If it's bad form or bad etiquette to ask then I'll tuck my tail between my legs and get out of here. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2011
Rookie

Default Not getting mine

Just so you know, the pre-sale code is based on the individual season ticket holder's account number, so don't bet on anyone handing that over to you if they're smart.
Old 08-03-2011
Kool Aid Addict

3 game packs have been on sale since last week just a heads up Pittsburg only has club seats for sale at 200 plus. Colts are all but sold out too
Old 08-03-2011
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by petetheloser View Post
Just so you know, the pre-sale code is based on the individual season ticket holder's account number, so don't bet on anyone handing that over to you if they're smart.
Gotcha. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2011
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbruder44 View Post
3 game packs have been on sale since last week just a heads up Pittsburg only has club seats for sale at 200 plus. Colts are all but sold out too
Yeah, but the individual tickets go on sale to the general public this weekend, whereas season ticket holders can purchase them now (up to 10 per game except the Pittsburgh game which is 4).
Old 08-03-2011
Kool Aid Addict

Quote:
Yeah, but the individual tickets go on sale to the general public this weekend, whereas season ticket holders can purchase them now (up to 10 per game except the Pittsburgh game which is 4).
Yes but what I am saying is Pittsburgh only has club seats left that is it. meaning nosebleeds and everything in between I am pretty sure is sold. I was looking at 3 game packs and there was very little upper corners left for indy and only club for Pitt. Gonna try to buy in a few minutes myself.
Old 08-03-2011
Kool Aid Addict

The only games they had anything but nosebleed upper corners was Carolina, Oak and Jacksonville. Maybe Cleavland but I am out of town for that one. There are single tickets in the lower bowl and not many. I couldn't even do the interactive search for Tenn Atl Indy and Pitt, it still kills me to pay $74 and change for a $60 will all of the convience fees.
Old 08-03-2011
Rookie

Pitts only has single club as of a few minutes ago 300 plus I just bought 1
Old 08-03-2011
Rookie

Quote:
It is our season tickets psl acct number so ....