HoustonTexans.com     News     Texans TV     Cheerleaders     Texans Gear    Download Toolbar     Photo Store

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Boards > Texans Discussion > The Bull Pen

The Bull Pen Discuss Texans football here! HOUSTON TEXANS only discussions. Discussions involving other players and teams go in NFL section. We strive to keep this forum strictly about our Texans.

Old 10-14-2012
Veteran

Default overrated

said it before the season even started...so dont even start there

we put up great numbers against a crappy division....but when we get matched with a legit qb we get rolled....truth is we are overrated....nowhere near the best team in the league.
Old 10-14-2012
All Pro

This just in, "Sun Rises In East"

#CheatStrong
Old 10-14-2012
IM BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

Cool story bro.
Old 10-14-2012
Pro Bowler

Well, at least we just got blown out and embarrassed.

Kris brown anybody??
Old 10-14-2012
Pro Bowler

Show me that post about you saying were overrated in the offseason. I didn't see you here the 5 previous weeks saying that. Just sayin
Old 10-14-2012
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJohnson View Post
said it before the season even started...so dont even start there

we put up great numbers against a crappy division....but when we get matched with a legit qb we get rolled....truth is we are overrated....nowhere near the best team in the league.
Agree 100%, been saying it since week one, unfortunately you're crucified on this forum for speaking the truth. I guess people are just so blinded by their own bias that it's hard for them to accept.
Old 10-14-2012
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschili View Post
Show me that post about you saying were overrated in the offseason. I didn't see you here the 5 previous weeks saying that. Just sayin
ima start of by saying this, last year nobody had us doing anything, we've overachieved for sure. But you also got to take into account that we played ALOT of bad teams last year. This year ive seen early power rankings have us in the top 5 teams and every person on this board is talking Superbowl or bust. We've won a total of 1 EVER playoff game, and our defense did improve from last year after it being the worst ever, but take into account the HORRIBLE OFFENSES WE PLAYED. I will be the first one on RECORD to say the Texans are overrated and please make sure to let me have it after the season is over if im wrong. I watch ALOT of football teams i honestly see 10 other teams that are better than the Texans. I am a realist who goes to as many games as i can and cheer with my heart on my sleeve, but i tell it how i see it.

thats my post from may of this year....all i read was superbowl this superbowl that in the summer....hell even after the crappy front office moves....people were saying we would win the superbowl....truth is when we play a good qb....we get destroyed.
Old 10-14-2012
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschili View Post
thats because he didnt start posting on the board until after the Texans made it to the playoffs. most likely wasnt here all off season either. yet he makes threads like this after our only loss so far this season like anything he says should be taken seriously.
Old 10-14-2012
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTexan View Post
Agree 100%, been saying it since week one, unfortunately you're crucified on this forum for speaking the truth. I guess people are just so blinded by their own bias that it's hard for them to accept.
Ignore the crucifixion and press on. It does'nt make your comments any less important.
Old 10-14-2012
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoguns View Post
thats because he didnt start posting on the board until after the Texans made it to the playoffs. most likely wasnt here all off season either. yet he makes threads like this after our only loss so far this season like anything he says should be taken seriously.
i actually post on clutchfans in the texans section and texanstalk for years....i didnt even know about this site....but i did post in the offseason about this team being overrated